Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 8 Mar 14, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by DelBoy_C View Post
Silly question time, have the frozen princesses been added to Cinderella Royal Table?
Nope, they are not currently part of any character meal. I'm hoping this will change after seeing how popular they are!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 14, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
harwood1667
Serious Dibber

harwood1667's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by sotagals View Post
Was there 2 weeks ago and the wait time (it's at Norway in Epcot) was between 4 and 5 hours.

The greet times were recently extended to 9am to 7pm. I way to get in front of the crowds is to book an early breakfast at Akershus.

I think most people were leaving 1 person in line and going and doing something else with the kids and then swapping over. There seemed to be a lot of good spirits in the queue - everybody trying to stay sane I suppose.

Probably a good idea to warn your kids in advance that they won't get to see Anna and Elsa so you don't build their hopes up unless you are prepared to wait. I don't know why Disney don't have 2 or more pairs of characters hidden away as you reach the front of the line to move the queue through a lot faster.

My DDs saw Anna being swept along by some minders and were satisfied with that !

Also had an effect on Maelstrom which was rammed with people having time off from the queue. We walked up to Morocco and met Aladdin and Jasmine who were hanging around with nobody waiting.
Thanks for this we have now booked breakfast at arkhasaus just so we can get a less wait time for the meet and greet as mine also want to meet these characters
Old 8 Mar 14, 11:16 PM  
Link to this Post
pumpkin
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
So just to clarify around the Arkhasaus meal, what do you do once you have finished the meal? Where do you go to ensure you get I the queue?
Old 12 Mar 14, 12:23 AM  
Link to this Post
nosmits
Proud to wear my Ears

So just to clarify around the Arkhasaus meal, what do you do once you have finished the meal? Where do you go to ensure you get I the queue?

From what I can gather the queue is opposite Akserhaus and it is advised to send at least one person to join the queue by 8:45 (as long as it's not an EMH morning). We shall be testing this on the 31st so shall report back!
nosmits is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 14, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Mazzy
Imagineer

Mazzy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
I just read that someone was doing there fastpasses and saw some evidence that they are moving to the Magic Kingdom in April. Sorry, don't know any more than that, but I'm sure it will come to light on the WDW website at some point.

PREVIOUS TRIPS:
WALT DISNEY WORLD:
Dolphin:
MAY 1999, SEPT 2003, XMAS 2005, AUG 2007, APR 2008, APR 2009
Port Orleans Riverside
NOV 2000,
Port Orleans French Quarter APR 2005, OCT 2006
Polynesian: FEB 2007
Caribbean Beach SEPT 2008
DISNEYLAND PARIS: SEPT 1999, JAN 2002, MAY 2006
DISNEYLAND RESORT CALIFORNIA:
AUG 2007, JULY 2010
Mazzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 14, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post

They are not in character meals yet, neither are rapunzel or merida so if you want to see these characters then queues are the only way. there is no way that I will queue all that time to see them.
Old 14 Mar 14, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
sotagals
Imagineer

Merida now appears at Cinderella's Royal Table but not sure if that's all the time.
sotagals is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 14, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post

hi we were there last week wait time was four and half hours we were waiting to go into akershus princess lunch and got chatting to a lady she said she got there for opening and ran ahead to get inline...she was still inline at 12.00! she said those who had booked akershus breakfast had already started queueing i asked my grandaughter if she wanted to queue to see them her responce NO WAY phew so we bought her the dolls instead
Old 22 Mar 14, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
yoder68
VIP Dibber

:)

Hi we came back yesterday and when visited Epcot in the first week the wait was up to 6 hrs as people do queue after the breakfast. We got there at 11 when world showcase opened and wait was still over 3 hrs, no one in party wanted to wait except from me so we didnt wait even though my girls really wanted to see them but I knew we would be back later in week. No fastpass as was told Magic Kingdom is only park that does FP for princess's and as no FP therefore no special privileges for for people wirh GAC card.

We were lucky to find queue at only 2hrs on a sunday afternoon so the girls and I waited while rest of party did their own thing, it was worth it the interaction was great Anna noticed the Frozen lanyard my daughter was wearing and they both tried to spot themselves on it.
They also recieved a fridge magnet of make your own Olaf which was cute.

Disney aldo has confirmed they will be occassion visiting princesses at fairy tale hall from 20/4/14 xx
yoder68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 14, 02:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Lola
Imagineer

Lola's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We went past today and the line was three and a half hours
Lola is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread