Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 1 Jul 13, 06:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I was like you in two minds at the cost but decided its something we will do once so booked it. We booked through attraction tickets and I'm paying it bit by bit (full balance 4 weeks prior). Much better than a credit card IMO.
I would like better value from the other tickets but can't fit it in so just doing seaworld for a day so yes very expensive indeed. We got it or £165 pp as I asked them to price match before buying. Always ask this before just purchasing x
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 13, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickey898
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

I have been twice. First time just DH and me(he didn't swim). More recently went with DH, mum, aunt and my DD (age 6). Only myself and my daughter did the swim. We absolutely love it. The whole day is a fantastic experience and we were there from first thing til closing (didn't t even get round to the aviary). My mum said it was her favourite day of the holiday, so even without the swim its still a lovely park. We said it was a one off with my DD but will probably do it again next time we go ) LOVE IT!
Mickey898 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 13, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
'OHANA
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
I was like you in two minds at the cost but decided its something we will do once so booked it. We booked through attraction tickets and I'm paying it bit by bit (full balance 4 weeks prior). Much better than a credit card IMO.
I would like better value from the other tickets but can't fit it in so just doing seaworld for a day so yes very expensive indeed. We got it or £165 pp as I asked them to price match before buying. Always ask this before just purchasing x
Yeah I am booking the whole holiday and paying it off bit by bit. It's costing an arm and a leg so not sure I wAnt to add another grand or so onto an already massive balance! Just thought if credit card was interest free, I could use my June-into-July 2014 wage to pay it off just before we travel.

Ironically, I cleared the balance on our only remaining credit card just this morning! First time debt free for literally years! (Now just the small matter of the hol to pay for haha! )x
'OHANA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 13, 07:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Lol. Atd are interest free as well. You can always pay the balance by credit card if you don't manage to save it. I know what you mean about cost though. I've stopped looking at the total so far as its frightening me how much we have spent and we haven't got there yet.
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 13, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post

We went last year during what was meant to be our once in a lifetime holiday,needless to say we are going back this year.DC was the best day of my life!

We arrived really early,had a massive breakfast(which was lovely),went to do SeaVenture(payable seperately) then the dolphin swim and spent lots of the day swimming with rays in the reef and drinking the lovely cocktails.Definitely worth every penny.We bought the photo package which included poster,6 large prints,photo album,cd with all photos,dvd and SeaVenture photos.Think it was about $175 but we didn't think we'd be back,now planning non-swim for this year if we can fit it in!

I'm sure you can get a transfer free from Sea World,there's a DC phone in the car park at entrance.We only used it on way back last year and then got iride to international drive.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 13, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
coggie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by cairacf View Post
I definitely need lots of shade as I had a melanoma removed earlier this year so sunbathing is a no-no really!
Another question... if niece can't come and DH doesn't want to do swim, can I go in with both kids? The age 12 is a bit ambiguous...
My wife did the swim with our two the other year...both were under 12 at the time so I don't think you will have a problem.

it is a great day and whilst expensive worth the money... you will not regret it
coggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 13, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
'OHANA
Imagineer

Ok mind made up! Will keep it as a surprise I think. Although I was planning in booking s night at a Universal hotel for FOLP and early entry and DD and niece are HP nuts!

Dear God, the total cost of this holiday is sinful and that's without spending money *gulp*!

Thanks everyone for the advice and help, a year tomorrow and we will be there, sigh 😃❤
'OHANA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 13, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread