Notices

Old 26 Sep 18, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
i love jack
Apprentice Imagineer

Sounds fantastic I would love to stay at the hyatt!
Look forward to reading along
Old 26 Sep 18, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by 7SeasSailor View Post
I have done a few cruises was intrigued by the drinks package pricing and pre paying tips. Try googling Royal Princess drinks prices and there is some information available that might help with your decisions. I remember on cruises that I have been on that the ship has set a standard tip tariff of somewhere between 18 and 20% on what you buy, I have always gone down to the Purser's desk and dropped it to 15% maximum. The cost of drinks is high considering that they buy it all duty free. Having said that there will be sail away parties in at least one of the bars on the top deck every night and it is really easy to get fully immersed in the lifestyle to the extent that the package then seems like a good deal. Looking forward the reading about your travels.
Thank you for your cruise tips. I've had a look online, so have a better idea of what drinks cost now. We'll have a think about what we're likely to drink each day and work it out from there. Ah, so many decisions!

Thank you for reading

Originally Posted by Col&Ali View Post
This looks really good Lynda! Have a fab trip ... and happy anniversary

As usual, I will be reading along
Thank you Ali, lovely to have you along. Thank you for reading

I hope you're all fine, and that Rosie enjoyed Camp America.

Originally Posted by i love jack View Post
Sounds fantastic I would love to stay at the hyatt!
Look forward to reading along
Thanks for reading Emma. Is it bad that I'm going to sleep on the plane so that I can stay up long enough to peek down on the airport comings and goings for a while? I'm so excited for this hotel stay

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 18, 11:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Dabootie
Very Serious Dibber

Hope all your planning is coming together
We have recently found car hire from virgin holidays can be cheaper than Alamo Brits so if you haven’t booked yet it might be worth looking.

Reading your comments on the delivery charges thread I’m guessing you live not far from where I’m currently having a cottage renovated!
Dabootie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 18, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Sounds like you have have a great trip planned

We did MVMCP back in 2014 and like you plan we went in about four and did some rides before 7, the temperature that evening was still very high when we came home about midnight.

Have a fantastic time

Joan
Old 18 Oct 18, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Dabootie View Post
Hope all your planning is coming together
We have recently found car hire from virgin holidays can be cheaper than Alamo Brits so if you haven’t booked yet it might be worth looking.

Reading your comments on the delivery charges thread I’m guessing you live not far from where I’m currently having a cottage renovated!
Thank you! We have booked our car hire now, just a couple more final bits to do then I'll post a wee update. We had been checking virgin as we booked with them last year, but they couldn't touch Alamo Brits this time.

Oh dear, the delivery charge thread We're in Buckie, where is your cottage?

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Sounds like you have have a great trip planned

We did MVMCP back in 2014 and like you plan we went in about four and did some rides before 7, the temperature that evening was still very high when we came home about midnight.

Have a fantastic time

Joan
Thank you Joan. Good to know the evenings can still be quite warm, I've been wondering about that. I managed to book some fast passes the other night, very exciting to be "doing something" with our Disney plans

Thank you for reading

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 18, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Your trip sounds fab and the villa pool looks so lovely. The trip includes some of my wish lists for future holidays including staying at the Hyatt, a cruise and the Christmas party so I'm looking forward to reading along.

Diane
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 18, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Sounds good

We did the Hyatt on landing a few yrs ago and had one of those balconies overlooking the shuttle.

Its a great hotel, fantastic breakfast and dining room

Disney332
Old 19 Oct 18, 05:32 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Lynda, what a great trip of some old favourites and some exciting new things !
I am trying to persuade Andy on the cruise front but he’s not having any of it so far so will be very interested in your trippie. Sounds like some lovely plans . Eek to staying at the hotel in MCO ! Villa and restaurant choices all sound great.

Good to see you making the most of the empty nest time. How are you all doing ? I am finding the lack of shopping, washing and taxi duty very liberating. The empty rooms and a very quiet house however is hard to get used to ...

Not long to go either, even better !
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 18, 09:08 AM  
Link to this Post
jools1302
Apprentice Imagineer

jools1302's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Looking forward to reading along, always enjoy your trip reports!
Enjoy!
Old 19 Oct 18, 01:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Dabootie
Very Serious Dibber

Our cottage is in Mulben, I’m from Ardersier originally.
Funny about the car hire, we go to Vegas and California next month and Alamo Brits were massively more expensive. Oh and we love Highlands Reserve, usually stay on N Hampton and walk to Berry town centre.

Edited at 01:11 PM.
Dabootie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List