Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 8 Sep 19, 05:19 AM  
Link to this Post
whlparkstone
Imagineer

Mobile Zoflora-what’s the fuss?

I do like to take pride in my own, keeping it clean and tidy, and am growing a slight obsession with storage boxes. I think this is due to the whole ‘Mrs Hinch’ trend that seems to be developing.

Now I know that Zoflora seems to be the product in trend at the moment, but I honestly have no idea what people use it for, and if it is as great as the hype believes.

I love walking into a fresh smelling house, and with the arrival of our first puppy in 2 weeks time I am keen to keep my house looking and smelling clean and fresh.

So tell me... are you a Zoflora lover? 💗💜💗💜
Old 8 Sep 19, 05:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Chilli-pepper
Imagineer

I have been using Zoflora for years, way before the new hype, particularly having dog/cats.

I use it as a diluted disinfectant on surfaces and round the pets areas and for washing floors, I put a bit in the wash when washing pet bedding, put neat down plug holes, and soak a few cotton wool pads and put in the bottom of the kitchen bin.

For me is my go to disinfectant that just happens to smell nice and does leave a lingering scent.
Chilli-pepper is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 19, 06:06 AM  
Link to this Post
bearandbuzz
Apprentice Imagineer

bearandbuzz's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
I’ve actually been thinking the same thing! I have two dogs and am very aware of the potential doggy smell that clings to everything, I’ve seen Zoflora around but didn’t know it had so many uses!

Our magic moment as Grand Marshall's in 2013
WL August 2014 The solo(ish) trip - August 2014
BC August 2016 If it ain't broke, don't fix it - August 2016
Villa 2018 - A change of scene - August 2018
bearandbuzz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 19, 07:55 AM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

It is a scented disinfectant. We sell it in our pharmacy, it has seen a resurgence in the last year, but is going "off the boil" now...

I must be well behind the times as I have never (knowingly!) used a disinfectant in my life. Hot soapy water was my mum's go to and we have followed suit.
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 19, 07:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

I am not a huge fan of the smell to be honest, I prefer the ‘Method’ products, I think the whole Mrs Hinch thing is for people with waaaay too much cleaning time on their hands, they need to sit down and have a glass of wine!

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 19, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Morganza
slightly serious Dibber

You do get lots of different fragrances - Pink Grapefruit is my favourite. I probably don't use it as much since we lost our beloved dog (Old English Sheepdog - damp dog smell could linger for days!) but it's much better than the overpowering smell of plug ins.

I do put a capful into the wash for towels and sheets. Lovely!
Morganza is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 19, 08:17 AM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

My sister recommended it to me years ago before it became fashionable. I tried it and then reverted back to Dettol as I prefer a fresh smell to flowery.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 19, 08:18 AM  
Link to this Post
show_the_magic
Excited about Disney

I use it and have done for years, my mum has used it for as long as I can remember! It has so many different uses and I love how the smell lingers.
I don't follow the whole Mrs Hinch thing but if she has helped people with cleaning tips etc then it's all good, she seems like a posher version of Kim & Aggie 😁
show_the_magic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 19, 08:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Cherrypie
Imagineer

Mobile

If you dilute it down you can spray it on things such as rugs or dog beds - it smells nice down the plug holes and toilets x

The most magical place on earth
Cherrypie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 19, 08:19 AM  
Link to this Post
dietcokebreak
slightly serious Dibber

Not a fan I’m afraid. I find the scents way to strong even when diluted. I find it really affects my chest/breathing. I was swept along by the hype initially. I think Mrs Hinch still uses it and a lot of her followers.
dietcokebreak is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List