Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Another great day, well when the bus got you there
I can’t believe your dad didn’t follow Disney protocol I think there must have been a few areas of the planning schedule he missed during training
Garden Grill looked lovely, I want to eat the cinnamon buns.
My girls are really going to miss Club Cool-the photos look great, I think the award goes to your mam!
How fab you got to meet up with the Walt4it family too.
It’s nice to see Max being generous with the pizza sharing
And so the love affair of laundry whilst drinking cocktails begins! Bourbon Breeze looks tasty
So I know you've read day 3...We missed the bus today because of dad and then the bus never turned up the next day... I was not feeling the love for Disney buses at this point. I do think my mum put a flea in his ear about it all as he was really good for the rest of the trip, he's not known for being on time or early, in fact Mum often likes to recall that we would all be sitting in the car waiting for Dad when I was child. She says she managed to get me and my 3 brothers ready on time but never my dad.

I really hope Club Cool comes back in some way...Max and Kate love it while I'm not a big fan of the Beverly I can tolerate it and they love to fake out that they've got me a nice drink when really it's the beverly. Its one of those cons where we all know what's going on really and we just don't let on as it's more fun. They know I know and I know they know I know, but they like to pretend they are tricking me

Ha ha I didn't even do laundry today I just checked it out but you know how much I love doing laundry.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 19, 08:26 AM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Oh Abby, I totally believed you were ‘fine’ 😉. I would have been hopping from foot to foot waiting impatiently!
What a great day at Epcot. Breakfast looks fab and that cinnamon roll looks totally drool worthy, I totally would have eaten that whole thing on my own!
I love that your Mum and Dad are enjoying the rides, makes it so much easier knowing they’re enjoying themselves.
Shame about the rain spoiling your pool time, it’s typical isn’t it? Hopefully you won’t get hit on the head anymore now that Max has a softer ball. Sam would be exactly the same, boys eh!
Lovely evening in HS, I’m gutted we missed Fantasmic when we went as I know my Mum and Dad would have enjoyed it, instead watched the crappy Star Wars fireworks 😬
Oh and that ice cream cookie sandwich looks delish too, can you tell I’m all about the sugar 😂

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 19, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Oh Abby, I totally believed you were ‘fine’ 😉. I would have been hopping from foot to foot waiting impatiently!
What a great day at Epcot. Breakfast looks fab and that cinnamon roll looks totally drool worthy, I totally would have eaten that whole thing on my own!
I love that your Mum and Dad are enjoying the rides, makes it so much easier knowing they’re enjoying themselves.
Shame about the rain spoiling your pool time, it’s typical isn’t it? Hopefully you won’t get hit on the head anymore now that Max has a softer ball. Sam would be exactly the same, boys eh!
Lovely evening in HS, I’m gutted we missed Fantasmic when we went as I know my Mum and Dad would have enjoyed it, instead watched the crappy Star Wars fireworks 😬
Oh and that ice cream cookie sandwich looks delish too, can you tell I’m all about the sugar 😂
Yes it really was a great day at Epcot, I'm glad Mum and Dad gave the rides a go. I suppose Test Track is only a fast car, but still it's all a bit nerve wracking when you've not done it before as you don't know what to expect.

That ball was harder and more solid than it looked it bloomin well hurt when it hit me. TWICE! Lucky the life gaurd was looking out for me

That ice cream cookie sandwich was delicious I could just eat one now.

Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 19, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Ariel's Mum
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Great Day! Garden Grill was one of our faves when the kids were younger. I'm thinking of including it again next year - even though we will have to pay OOP.

2013 Trippie - Something Old Something New
2011 Trippie Disney & Beyond
2010 Trip Report UNFINISHED

2 weeks WDW '96 ~ Private Villa 2003 ~ Sheraton Village 2005 ~ Sanctuary Westhaven 2006, 2007, 2008 ~ Sarasota 10 days Oct 2008 ~ Windsor Palms 2009 ~ 24 Nights Sabal Harbour Jun 2010 ~ 28 Nights 2011 ~ Watersong/HRH/Rotonda Villa ~ 22 nights Westhaven/CR/AKL/RPR/Rotonda
NOW PLANNING 22 Nights - Orlando/Marco Island
Ariel's Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 19, 07:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by Ariel's Mum View Post
Great Day! Garden Grill was one of our faves when the kids were younger. I'm thinking of including it again next year - even though we will have to pay OOP.
I am a big fan of Garden Grill, I think dinner is better but we aren't massive breakfast eaters and prefer to just snack in the morning and Dave our big meal for later. The characters are so cute and I really enjoy seeing the scenes from Living with the Land. It's a great character buffet.