Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 6 Oct 19, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
will1888
Gone all Goofy

OKW free dining 2020

Has anyone successfully secured an OKW room for 2020 with free dining?

We have booked 2 rooms in another resort at the moment and were told to keep checking for OKW availability. They have put a note on our reservations saying we are wanting a 2 bed at OKW. Booked direct with Disney.

I have been checking various dates throughout 2020 but there is never any OKW 2 bedroom or 1 bedroom rooms available.

Our 330 days from check out is at the beginning of November but starting to worry that Disney are just not allocating any OKW rooms to paying guests next year.

Thanks
will1888 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 19, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
sparkledust14
Helping Mickey

Mobile

No nothing yet ! What date are you looking at ? we are checking 3 times daily too we go on 17th Aug and have also booked port orleans but want to change to OKW 😩😩😩😩 we are beginning to worry ... it’s a big trip for us and will be very disappointed to not be in OKW 😢 still got my fingers crossed and just checking daily ...
sparkledust14 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 19, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
glitterkitty
Helping Donald

Mobile

We are going in February, have been checking weekly since booking direct in April, and there hasn't been anything offered for our dates, resigning myself to Port Orleans! Good luck to you, we had few years of a third off room prices plus free dining here, shame it doesn't seem to be happening next year!
Feb 2017 - Saratoga Springs Resort and Cabana Bay
Feb 2020 - here we go again!
glitterkitty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 19, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
will1888
Gone all Goofy

Thanks for the reply's

Looking to go 19th September for 14 nights.

What makes it worse is we only have 2 rooms booked at our other resort. We thought we had booked 3 rooms and now there is no availability there either.

They did say when we booked we would automatically be moved to OKW if there was availability but I don't trust what they tell you on the phone.

Sounds like I will just have to keep checking daily.
will1888 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 19, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
jdouds
Imagineer

We have got a 1 bedroom for 27th June for 11 nights.
jdouds is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 19, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
1 bedrooms are available Saturday 1st August to 8th with Free Dining
Moorlandman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 19, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
GoofyK
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by will1888 View Post
Thanks for the reply's

Looking to go 19th September for 14 nights.

What makes it worse is we only have 2 rooms booked at our other resort. We thought we had booked 3 rooms and now there is no availability there either.

They did say when we booked we would automatically be moved to OKW if there was availability but I don't trust what they tell you on the phone.

Sounds like I will just have to keep checking daily.
They agree to automatically move you? I hope they keep their promise.

I’ve managed to secure a 2 bedroom OKW 6 nights and 4 nights for July 2020 and has one day break in between. Ideally we want at least 12 nights. I only manage to get it at 300 days out.
I have agreed to book a one bedroom n a studio for that missing night n change to 2 bedroom if/when it becomes avail but they just said I just have to keep checking n call up to merge it to my booking when it does.

So keep checking N good luck to u!
GoofyK is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 19, 11:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Jelkat
Trainee Dibber

Mobile

I got the free dining there for 2 wks in Jan in a 1 bed
Jelkat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 19, 07:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Maggy78
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by GoofyK View Post
I have agreed to book a one bedroom n a studio for that missing night n change to 2 bedroom if/when it becomes avail but they just said I just have to keep checking n call up to merge it to my booking when it does.
I might have misunderstood but I thought a 2 bed was just a studio and one bed with a connecting door. Do you mean you’ll have to move to a studio and one bed that aren’t connected?
Maggy78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 19, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
GoofyK
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Maggy78 View Post
I might have misunderstood but I thought a 2 bed was just a studio and one bed with a connecting door. Do you mean you’ll have to move to a studio and one bed that aren’t connected?
I need a 2bedroom villa. But they don’t have any on the one missing night that I need. I was like u, thinking 2bed is made up by one bed and studio. Thinking I could just book that n merge to my booking. But they won’t allow me to, if I do that I would prob have go move rooms.
GoofyK is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List