Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 13 Mar 14, 08:00 AM  
Link to this Post
nosmits
Proud to wear my Ears

Anna & Elsa at MK from 20/04 onwards?

Hi all - just a heads up that Kenny the Pirate is indicating on his FB page that the girls may be moving to Fairytale Hall 20/04 to have a fast pass option available but no longer meet in Norway x
nosmits is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 14, 08:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by nosmits View Post
Hi all - just a heads up that Kenny the Pirate is indicating on his FB page that the girls may be moving to Fairytale Hall 20/04 to have a fast pass option available but no longer meet in Norway x
We're there in May, that would be great for us. really don't want to be queuing for hours, but dd is desperate to meet them.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 14, 08:18 AM  
Link to this Post
muggle3000
slightly serious Dibber

We were counting on at least a 2 hour wait in the morning at Epcot after a breakfast at Akershus. Much prefer to have a FP+ at MK.

Never heard of Kenny the Pirate before either... nice site.
May 2014-Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa (DD first time). Trip Report Index
August 2015 - Disney's Seqouia Lodge DLP. Trip Report Index
Saving for August 2019 - Port Orleans French Quarter & DCL 3 Night Bahama's Cruise
muggle3000 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 14, 08:26 AM  
Link to this Post
nosmits
Proud to wear my Ears

:)

Originally Posted by muggle3000 View Post
We were counting on at least a 2 hour wait in the morning at Epcot after a breakfast at Akershus. Much prefer to have a FP+ at MK.

Never heard of Kenny the Pirate before either... nice site.
We fly back on the 8th so like you we have a breakfast booked - think the advice is to have someone leave and join the queue by 8:45 for a shorter wait. Kenny is generally in the know I've picked up quite a few tips from him now
nosmits is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 14, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Would this mean that the two of the current Princesses in there would have to move?

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 14, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
nosmits
Proud to wear my Ears

It looks like Cinderella and Rapunzel will be together and then perhaps a friend with Anna and Elsa. You can't now book a fast pass for Cindy or Rapunzel after 19th April... will be interesting to see what happens with the ones already booked.
Old 13 Mar 14, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
ely3857
Imagineer

Someone pointed me towards this earlier today. I've now got my DH on the FP+ case to check every day for it!
Old 13 Mar 14, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by nosmits View Post
It looks like Cinderella and Rapunzel will be together and then perhaps a friend with Anna and Elsa. You can't now book a fast pass for Cindy or Rapunzel after 19th April... will be interesting to see what happens with the ones already booked.
I wondered why I couldn't book a fastpass for Rapunzel today.

Will keep my eyes peeled for these being added.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 14, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post

Frozen Meet & Greet moving to Magic Kingdom ?

According to Walt Disney World's official calendar, it appears that guests will soon be able to meet Frozen princesses, Anna and Elsa, at the Magic Kingdom. The princesses are currently greeting guests in the Norway pavilion at Epcot, with lines that stretch several hours long. Beginning April 20, Anna and Elsa show up on the Magic Kingdom calendar as greeting guests in Princess Fairytale Hall from 8:00am - 5:00pm. This would potentially allow guests to reserve a FastPass+ for the meet and greet, and judging from the popularity of the characters thus far, could save guests hours of standing in line. The question that remains is what would happen to the remaining princesses. Currently in Princess Fairytale Hall, guests choose one of two lines - Cinderella and a visiting princess or Rapunzel and a visiting princess. They are all still listed on the website, along with Anna and Elsa, so it could be that Disney is still in the process of working out the final schedule.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 14, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
bettycat
slightly serious Dibber

Thank you for the info, we have big Frozen fans so not meeting Anna and Elsa wouldn't be an option Fingers crossed for Fastpass plus as I will not wait hours to meet ANY character
bettycat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread