Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 15 Mar 14, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
-kat-
Apprentice Imagineer

Question Epcot Food & Wine Festival 2014

Hey there guys

I'm kinda hoping someone will be able to help me with some info regarding Cake Boss, Buddy Valastro at the EF&WF this year.

My kids are HUGE fans of his, and as he normally attends every year to do food demonstrations/sweet sundays, I was really hoping to get tickets to see him.

Have any of you guys seen him, and if yes how/when did you get tickets? I'm not sure how quickly they'll sell out so really need to be well prepared if I'm to have any chance of springing the surprise

All help greatly appreciated
-kat- is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 14, 01:07 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by -kat- View Post
Hey there guys

I'm kinda hoping someone will be able to help me with some info regarding Cake Boss, Buddy Valastro at the EF&WF this year.

My kids are HUGE fans of his, and as he normally attends every year to do food demonstrations/sweet sundays, I was really hoping to get tickets to see him.

Have any of you guys seen him, and if yes how/when did you get tickets? I'm not sure how quickly they'll sell out so really need to be well prepared if I'm to have any chance of springing the surprise

Where did you find a list of people appearing?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 14, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
-kat-
Apprentice Imagineer

I found a list of the attendees etc for previous years, and lots of info about all the events on various sites including this one:
themouseforless/tripp...dandwine.shtml

I was just hoping that someone would be able to tell me when tickets go on sale and if they could make any further recommendations ...or even if any Dibbers had actually attended the Buddy demo?

Have you been to any of the demos?

We've attended F&WF several times but didn't realise that it was possible to buy tickets for the extra events We could've seen him on our last trip...Doh!
-kat- is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 14, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
-kat-
Apprentice Imagineer

Actually...scrap that...I've just found the info I need regarding buying tickets and dates

However, if anyone has any experience of attending this particular event your feedback would be greatly appreciated
Old 15 Mar 14, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Jack Daniel's
VIP Dibber

Actually...scrap that...I've just found the info I need regarding buying tickets and dates

However, if anyone has any experience of attending this particular event your feedback would be greatly appreciated
Share? Lol, going to be at WDW this year for our 1st F&W
2013 Aulani / Disneyland Hotel
2010/13/16/17/18/19 DLRP
2009 POR 2008 POR
2007 Caribbean Beach Resort
2004 Orlando International Resort Int` Drive
1994 Holiday Inn Int` Drive
1993 Comfort Inn 1992 Continental Plaza
1991 Howard Johnston 1990 Holiday Inn Int` Drive
Jack Daniel's is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 14, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
skye00
Serious Dibber

snap this will be our first time for food and wine festival xx
skye00 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 14, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
MickEP
Excited about Disney

Yes Please Share
My Daughter is also a big fan of The Cake Boss, and I sure she would meet Buddy.
September 2020
MickEP is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 14, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
NicolaFred
Imagineer

NicolaFred's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 13
Hey. We met buddy and attended his sweet Sunday event last year. It was surreal and absolutely worth the cost. However my husband was the star getting tickets as they sold out in 40 mins and waits on the phone was around an hour. If you are lucky enough to get tickets arrive at the park VERY early as seating is first come first served. We were very lucky again as we were sat right at the front. I have loads of photos but I haven't put them on here yet. Pm me for a chat. XNicola

Nic & Fred Present... ALL OUR TRIP REPORTS
NicolaFred is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 14, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post

This sounds amazing, thank you for the info
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 14, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Rina2012
slightly serious Dibber

Hey there guys

No way! I love cake boss and going to the festival this year, I'd love to see him
Rina2012 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread