Old 25 Jun 16, 11:40 PM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Sounds like a great trip! Disney cruises are amazing!
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 16, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDreamer81
Imagineer

DisneyDreamer81's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by juliab View Post
What a fantastic trip you've got planned! Your hotel choices sound amazing, would love to stay at the Yacht club. That looks like a great price too for RPR, you will enjoy it there it's such a lovely resort.

Wow a 4 night cruise, how fab!

Looking forward to hearing more xx
Thanks Julia! So excited about RPR! Glad I booked when I did - it's about £70 more for the same dates now xx

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Ammmmmmmazing hotel choices! RPR looks so beautiful. We made it to the lobby and it seemed so chilled.

Mcr cocktails needed! We must sort this soon! X
I cannot wait to be at RPR - read about it in so many trippies now and it just looks amazing.

YES to cocktails! Definitely needed very soon! xx

Originally Posted by RachelE2711 View Post
We are going on our honeymoon to AKL for ten nights from the 11th September 2017! Hoping to get a hotel near Universal too after for a few extra days then we're off to Nashville to finish it off! I can't wait either! Already starting my planning- restaurants and snacks, we love food too!
I've been to MK before but never been to all the parks or stayed on site so very exciting for me and husband to be has never been to America let alone Disney so can't wait to show him why I love it! Maybe see you there!
AKL, wow! It looks so gorgeous there - hoping to have little wander round it next year and I think I'll fall in love with it. You're going to have the most incredible time - and how exciting that you'll get to experience it with a first timer too!

I love Nashville - have you been before? It's such a great city.

Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
Sounds like a great trip! Disney cruises are amazing!
I'm so excited about the cruise! Keep getting butterflies when I think about it Thanks for reading!
2015 - Disneymoon! Caribbean Beach Resort & Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
2017 - Yacht Club & Disney Dream
DisneyDreamer81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 16, 06:23 PM  
Link to this Post
slow.jo
Very Serious Dibber

Sounds like such an amazing trip! RPR is so lovely, you'll love it. Great price too!

We've booked a 4 nighter on the Dream at the end of our holiday next August, I cannot wait! Also thinking of 1 night DVC at the end to extend...

Jo xx

Stewboy's Trip Reports
slow.jo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 16, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
RachelE2711
Earning My Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer81 View Post
AKL, wow! It looks so gorgeous there - hoping to have little wander round it next year and I think I'll fall in love with it. You're going to have the most incredible time - and how exciting that you'll get to experience it with a first timer too!

I love Nashville - have you been before? It's such a great city.
I can't wait no never been before but always wanted to as we're both big country fans and of the show.. Nashville will be a surprise for h2b for Christmas this year, can't wait to tell him!
RachelE2711 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 16, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDreamer81
Imagineer

Originally Posted by slow.jo View Post
Sounds like such an amazing trip! RPR is so lovely, you'll love it. Great price too!

We've booked a 4 nighter on the Dream at the end of our holiday next August, I cannot wait! Also thinking of 1 night DVC at the end to extend...

Jo xx
Thankyou! I saw the refurbed room on Stew's report and it looked gorgeous! I'm so excited

I just think 1 night DVC at the end makes SO much sense - an extra day in the magic can never be a bad idea right?! xx

Originally Posted by RachelE2711 View Post
I can't wait no never been before but always wanted to as we're both big country fans and of the show.. Nashville will be a surprise for h2b for Christmas this year, can't wait to tell him!
Ah you'll love it I'm sure! I would love to go back! And how lovely that it's a surprise! I'm terrible at keeping secrets, always get too excited and end up spilling the beans about ten minutes after booking something!
DisneyDreamer81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 16, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post

Can't wait to read your trip report! Don't worry too much about the flights; we booked our last trip so far in advance that there were no flights available (same as you) but we got some pretty good flight times with Virgin from Gatwick at the 11 month mark. My OH was freaking out a little bit but it was worth it to get the amazing deals we did. I am jealous you're going next year! 2018 for me. I'm looking forward to reading about the cruise as well, OH wants to do that too at some point.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 16, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDreamer81
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lillies View Post
Can't wait to read your trip report! Don't worry too much about the flights; we booked our last trip so far in advance that there were no flights available (same as you) but we got some pretty good flight times with Virgin from Gatwick at the 11 month mark. My OH was freaking out a little bit but it was worth it to get the amazing deals we did. I am jealous you're going next year! 2018 for me. I'm looking forward to reading about the cruise as well, OH wants to do that too at some point.
Thanks for reading! Hopefully I'll manage to take enough notes and write it up quickly enough that I can do a good report and not have to rely on my awful memory!

I'm so excited about the cruise!
Old 18 Jul 16, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Sheileebops
I want to go now!

Sounds fantastic, we're going on 15th Sept for 20 days...but staying in a villa due to our party size, I'd love to stay on site one day but for this trip can hopefully get a Universal hotel out of DH!
Sheileebops is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 16, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDreamer81
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sheileebops View Post
Sounds fantastic, we're going on 15th Sept for 20 days...but staying in a villa due to our party size, I'd love to stay on site one day but for this trip can hopefully get a Universal hotel out of DH!
Ooh definitely try and get a night or two at a Universal hotel! I'm sure he can be persuaded

I'd love to stay in a villa some time. Really fancy having a private pool and all the extra space you get!

Thanks for reading
Old 6 Aug 16, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
EJSakaAnna
Imagineer

RPR, The Yacht Club & the Disney Dream?! What an amazing trip you have planned !

Between your report and Michelle's I think I might be persuaded that a cruise on the dream is absolutely 100% necessary when we go next
EJSakaAnna is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List