Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 1 May 17, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Originally Posted by KayleighJade View Post
It is expensive for one day, we go for the first time in July, but we felt with all food and drink included and the SW/AQ/BG tickets that actually it was a good deal! We paid $219 each in a sale for entrance with dolphin swim, we have also booked an ultimate package with a cabana x
Where and when did you get it for that price?
For next July I am looking at around £300 per person and I just can't push to that but if I could get it for £219 I might twist my husbands arm
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 17, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Originally Posted by KayleighJade View Post
It is expensive for one day, we go for the first time in July, but we felt with all food and drink included and the SW/AQ/BG tickets that actually it was a good deal! We paid $219 each in a sale for entrance with dolphin swim, we have also booked an ultimate package with a cabana x
just seen you only paid £219 too where did you buy them from? Fingers and toes crossed I can get it at that price for summer 2018
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 17, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
a11mark
Imagineer

a11mark's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Mobile

We did it on our first trip amazing experience and we'd like to go back without the dolphin swim.
Old 1 May 17, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Jabbag
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
just seen you only paid £219 too where did you buy them from? Fingers and toes crossed I can get it at that price for summer 2018
We paid $229+tax last November in their Blue Friday promotion. I think the SeaWorld group does Blue Friday every November and from memory a few weeks later they offered a better deal for $219 as it included Busch Gardens. Everyone who had booked the Blue Friday deal then got their tickets upgraded to also include Busch Gardens.
Jabbag is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 17, 02:14 PM  
Link to this Post
KayleighJade
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Where and when did you get it for that price?
For next July I am looking at around £300 per person and I just can't push to that but if I could get it for £219 I might twist my husbands arm
After the blue Friday sale they did another promotion, it came through in an email with no blackout dates, it shortly changed to residents only after but we had got in and bought before
KayleighJade is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 17, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Try Attraction Tickets Direct - with non dolphin swim it is a lot cheaper also and still worth it - ( we thought the dolphin swim wasn't worth the extra money ) It is good value if you do seaworld and aquatica also which both have loads to do - you can then see and touch the dolphins at Seaworld :-)
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 17, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
MissFortune
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Stroppybon View Post
Try Attraction Tickets Direct - with non dolphin swim it is a lot cheaper also and still worth it - ( we thought the dolphin swim wasn't worth the extra money ) It is good value if you do seaworld and aquatica also which both have loads to do - you can then see and touch the dolphins at Seaworld :-)
Discovery Cove directly are cheaper for our dates so check on there too.

Think I would prefer to book direct in case we needed to reschedule due to weather/illness.

MissFortune is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 17, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Jabbag View Post
We paid $229+tax last November in their Blue Friday promotion. I think the SeaWorld group does Blue Friday every November and from memory a few weeks later they offered a better deal for $219 as it included Busch Gardens. Everyone who had booked the Blue Friday deal then got their tickets upgraded to also include Busch Gardens.
That's a great price, did it include dolphin swim too?
If I wait until November would I still manage to get a date for next July?
Also, do they do a sale every Black Friday? Thanks
Old 2 May 17, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
dizzzy
Very Serious Dibber

dizzzy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We booked during the blue Friday sale last November for July this year. It cost us $179 each for the non-dolphin swim. We weren't bothered about doing the dolphin swim this time but it was available. As Jabbag said they later upgraded the ticket to the ultimate which includes Busch Gardens.

Not sure if they do the sale every November but when I've googled it, it seems that they've done it for the last few years.
dizzzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 17, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Jabbag
Proud to wear my Ears

Yes that was the price with the dolphin swim. They emailed a code which you could then use for any date. We booked for August this year as there were no date restrictions and we've only recently booked the day we wanted to go.
Jabbag is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List