Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 17 May 17, 11:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Moogu
Trading Disney Pins

Originally Posted by Niki T View Post
No problem. I love etsy, there's great nail art stuff on there and for a stocking filler at Christmas I got DH 2 disney wall stickers, a Mickey hello and Jacques and Gus.

Hope the Disney bounding shopping is going well 😊 xx
I've got a lot of stuff in my basket, waiting for payday. I found some ID card holders so I can sneak some Disney into my work uniform

Shopping is going ok, so far have aqua trousers for Ariel and a nice choker for Cinderella. Have my eye on a dress, just need to find an Ariel inspired top...
Moogu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 17, 07:38 AM  
Link to this Post
mickeyismybff
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Moogu View Post
That's a really good idea. I was planning it around what park suited each character best but I don't think that will work.
We had some days with park ideas (like we only wore brown to AK) but actually there is so much that crosses over that it ended up okay. We had a Nemo day that I would have put with Epcot but we went to HS that day and found plenty of Nemo backdrops anyway.

(Ha, tried again but I'm still too new for a picture!)
mickeyismybff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 17, 11:22 AM  
Link to this Post
BeatrixPlotter
Earning More Ears

I tried to do a Tower of Terror Disney Bound at DLP this year, but I didn't realise they didn't sell the bellhop hat there! I wore a red skirt, black top, and gold jewelry, but without the hat is was waaaaay too subtle, lol.

I plan to do a few Bounds when we go to Florida next year. I'm not sure who yet, maybe Ariel and Alice?

If you want hair bows, Hot Topic have a really cool selection (I can't link as I'm new, but if you go to the site and search 'bows' you'll see). You could order them to the store and pick them up when you get to Florida?

You could also pick up cute themed mouse ears on Etsy, if you're a sucker for them like I am!
BeatrixPlotter is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 17, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
mickeyismybff
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by BeatrixPlotter View Post
You could also pick up cute themed mouse ears on Etsy, if you're a sucker for them like I am!
Shall we just say it's okay to wear themed mouse ears any day and any where? Because I would be okay with that. My goddaughter is off to DLP on half term and I made her some Moana ears. When I was buying the supplies, there was that standard craft store conversation at the till:
'What are you making?'
'Moana-inspired Mickey Ears to wear to Disneyland.'
'... '

Not to worry. Instagram tells me it's perfectly acceptable and #floralmickeyears is totally a thing.
mickeyismybff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 17, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post
BeatrixPlotter
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by mickeyismybff View Post
Shall we just say it's okay to wear themed mouse ears any day and any where? Because I would be okay with that. My goddaughter is off to DLP on half term and I made her some Moana ears. When I was buying the supplies, there was that standard craft store conversation at the till:
'What are you making?'
'Moana-inspired Mickey Ears to wear to Disneyland.'
'... '

Not to worry. Instagram tells me it's perfectly acceptable and #floralmickeyears is totally a thing.
Ooooh, if you can make them it's even better! I'm sure that's not the strangest conversation that staff member has ever had!
BeatrixPlotter is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 17, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Never heard of this but I love it! However ive just spent a fortune on lots of new playsuits for this years trip but would rather of done this!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 17, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Moogu
Trading Disney Pins

Originally Posted by BeatrixPlotter View Post
I tried to do a Tower of Terror Disney Bound at DLP this year, but I didn't realise they didn't sell the bellhop hat there! I wore a red skirt, black top, and gold jewelry, but without the hat is was waaaaay too subtle, lol.

I plan to do a few Bounds when we go to Florida next year. I'm not sure who yet, maybe Ariel and Alice?

If you want hair bows, Hot Topic have a really cool selection (I can't link as I'm new, but if you go to the site and search 'bows' you'll see). You could order them to the store and pick them up when you get to Florida?

Great tip with the bows, thank you I'll have a look at Hot Topic and see what they have!
Moogu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 17, 02:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Moogu
Trading Disney Pins

Originally Posted by The Hardys View Post
Never heard of this but I love it! However ive just spent a fortune on lots of new playsuits for this years trip but would rather of done this!
You could accessorise what you have to make the play suits fit a certain character?