Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 21 Mar 18, 05:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
I have just checked my old bookings. I always get 3 e mails within minutes. But there again I'm a regular customer so probably on their ststem

The first one I get is not a PDF and contains this info.

E-VOUCHER
Please note that this is only a booking confirmation and not an E-Voucher.

Once full payment has been received by Virgin Holidays you will be sent an E-Voucher by email. The E-Voucher must be printed out and taken to the hotel or car hire check-in desk.

Find out more about our privacy policy.

If you have not received your E-Voucher, please call us on 0344 573 0088.

ALAMO ONLINE CAR HIRE CHECK-IN
Check-in Online for your car rental and avoid the queues, head straight to the garage when you arrive! Online check-in is only available at Airport Depots served by Virgin Atlantic.

AMENDING YOUR BOOKING
To make changes to this booking please call us on 0344 573 0088.

YOUR DETAILS
The email address supplied at the time of booking will be used for all correspondence with you. If any of the details above are incorrect, please call us on 0344 573 0088.

At Virgin Holidays we are committed to protecting your privacy. Please therefore note that due to data protection laws, when a booking is made we can only discuss booking details with the lead name on the booking. The lead name is the first passenger name listed on the booking.

SPECIAL REQUESTS
If you have a special request or would like further assistance, please contact our Reservation Services Team who will be pleased to help.

The Check in Online bit in bold is the link on my e mail.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 18, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I’ve still only had the one email with a pdf.
No link in the email and only a booking reference on the pdf that doesn’t seem to correspond with alamo’s System.
Will have to contact Virgin tomorrow
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 18, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
myaquarium
Imagineer

Great car hire info. Needed when I book.thanks
myaquarium is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 18, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Bobmouse
Earning More Ears

hi Alexpeet , how did you get this sorted as iam having the same problem now.
Bobmouse is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 18, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi, I have booked with Virgin Atlantic for my up coming trip and have just done a test run to check in online using the link posted in the sticky on the first page and with my First name, Last name and Virgin booking reference I was able to go through to online check in with all my details on screen.
Old 8 May 18, 06:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Home412
Having Dinner with Goofy

Mobile

Hi Bobmouse,
I rang virgin up and spoke to someone who provided me with the same link as provided on this thread. However, when I re-entered my details and booking reference whilst they were on the phone it worked! Not sure whether or not the advisor did anything to link the booking to Alamo or it just need a few days to link the two together? But it’s all sorted now. May be worth a call anyway
Old 8 May 18, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
nick.66
Getting Excited

Hi I'm having problems with my car booking. I booked via the VA website and got an email from VH with just a link to manage my booking. When i try the link it doesn't work. I used the webchat with a VH rep she said she could see my booking and she read back to me what i had booked. This was over a month ago i've had nothing from VH or VA since. Should i be worried?
nick.66 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 18, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by nick.66 View Post
Hi I'm having problems with my car booking. I booked via the VA website and got an email from VH with just a link to manage my booking. When i try the link it doesn't work. I used the webchat with a VH rep she said she could see my booking and she read back to me what i had booked. This was over a month ago i've had nothing from VH or VA since. Should i be worried?
I had the same problem the my booking link doesn't work but as explained above click on the online check in link as mentioned in this thread and put your first and last name in with your booking reference from VA and it should (did for me) go to Alamo's online cehck in page with all your Virgin info on screen, I just did a test run as you can easily cancel to do another time. Hope this helps.
Old 9 May 18, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Bobmouse
Earning More Ears

Thumbs up

Thanks for all the replies, it seems the problem was i have two cars booked and needed two separate reference numbers. All sorted now.
Bobmouse is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List