Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 29 Apr 18, 11:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneydream14
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile Park Tickets

Hi,

Iv priced up park tickets from ATD and OTD (orlando tickets direct) and OTD are coming out cheaper and seem to have more freebies! Does this sound right? Who would you recommend to go with? What freebies should I be looking out for, ones that will be of any use?

This is our first time, so any help would be greatfully appreciated. TIA
Old 29 Apr 18, 11:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Rbecking
slightly serious Dibber

Depends what type of tickets you want, I generally find Orlando Attractions cheapest.
Rbecking is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 18, 12:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneydream14
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

We are looking at Universal, islands of adventure, volcano bay, Seaworld, Aquatica, Bush Gardens and Discovery Cove?
Old 30 Apr 18, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Pottermus
Proud to wear my Ears

Afternoon, I've mentioned this before but Orlando Ticket Deals seem to be having a nightly flash sale. There aren't much details given about it but prices are about as low as I've seen.

Alternatively, Attraction Tickets Direct are a very good, safe choice for booking with. I've used them plenty of times over the years.

(On a sidenote - I always enjoy the freebies I get with my bookings - some of the gift cards are great for families. Although my best ever was, many years ago, getting a Disney pen which lit up at the end. An ideal Xmas gift for Pottermus Jnr!)
Pottermus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 18, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Disneydream14 View Post
Iv priced up park tickets from ATD and OTD (orlando tickets direct) and OTD are coming out cheaper and seem to have more freebies! Does this sound right? Who would you recommend to go with? What freebies should I be looking out for, ones that will be of any use?
Do you mean Orlando-Ticket-Deals? I can't seem to find a company called Orlando Tickets Direct.

Orlando-Ticket-Deals (OTD) and Attraction Tickets Direct (ATD) are run by the same company - ATD Travel Services Ltd. Therefore whichever one you choose, you'll be dealing with the same company. So I'd suggest going with the cheapest.

As for freebies, I usually don't bother with any of them. Some of the "Dine 4 Less" stuff you can get over there via vouchers anyway. They might be useful, but I usually don't choose who to use based on the freebies they are giving out (although I suppose it depends on what the freebies were).

~ Trip Report Indexes ~

Edited at 02:13 PM.
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 18, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneydream14
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Pottermus View Post
Afternoon, I've mentioned this before but Orlando Ticket Deals seem to be having a nightly flash sale. There aren't much details given about it but prices are about as low as I've seen.

Alternatively, Attraction Tickets Direct are a very good, safe choice for booking with. I've used them plenty of times over the years.

(On a sidenote - I always enjoy the freebies I get with my bookings - some of the gift cards are great for families. Although my best ever was, many years ago, getting a Disney pen which lit up at the end. An ideal Xmas gift for Pottermus Jnr!)
Hi,

Sorry I got it wrong. This is the company: orlandoattractiontickets
Disneydream14 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 18, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Disneydream14 View Post
Hi,

Sorry I got it wrong. This is the company: orlandoattractiontickets
Orlando Attraction Tickets are reliable and have been around for a while. The site is run by U.S. Rent A Car.

Whether it's better or worse than ATD would come down to personal preference. ATD is also a reliable company and well regarded here on the DIBB. Personally, I would choose whichever one had the lowest price.

If you do decide to use ATD, then remember to use the code "DIBB6" to get £6 off Disney tickets.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 18, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Just to add to what Nimbus said.

If you decide to use orlandoattractiontickets for Disney tickets use the code mse5 to get £5 off per person.