Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Beyond the Parks
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.
Ocean Florida
Unread 11 Jan 20, 12:07 AM  
Link to this Post
GoofyK
Helping Mickey

Mobile Kennedy space centre anti gravity

Hi. We are planning to go KSC. Ive heard theres so much to do already just by the basic package of ticket. But my daughter n nephew really want to experience the anti gravity chamber. Not sure if theres a package that includes it? Or do I have their add it to our ticket on arrival. Has anyone ever tried it? Is it worth it?
GoofyK is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 20, 09:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Budmiester
Helping Mickey

GoofyK, do you mean the Launch experience or the Astronaut training experience? If the former then its included in the admission price, the latter is an add on and is $175pp 😮
Budmiester is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 20, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
GoofyK
Helping Mickey

Mobile

Originally Posted by Budmiester View Post
GoofyK, do you mean the Launch experience or the Astronaut training experience? If the former then its included in the admission price, the latter is an add on and is $175pp 😮
Do u know what does the astronaut training experience includes? Does the add on needs to be pre book or can I just add it on the day?
GoofyK is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 20, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Budmiester
Helping Mickey

Hi GoofyK, I've had a look and found what I think you are looking for on the official Kennedy website, go to kennedyspacecenter and go to Astronaut Training Experience on the ticket page , there is a link to a ticket for Spacewalk Training Experience which is training in simulated micro gravity, this is $30 pp on top of your general admission . I'd personally book in advance from Kennedy directly. When do you think you'll be going to Kennedy as I'm doing my ritual visit at the end of April, I can ask if you need to book or can turn up on the day.
Budmiester is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 20, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
GoofyK
Helping Mickey

Hi GoofyK, I've had a look and found what I think you are looking for on the official Kennedy website, go to kennedyspacecenter and go to Astronaut Training Experience on the ticket page , there is a link to a ticket for Spacewalk Training Experience which is training in simulated micro gravity, this is $30 pp on top of your general admission . I'd personally book in advance from Kennedy directly. When do you think you'll be going to Kennedy as I'm doing my ritual visit at the end of April, I can ask if you need to book or can turn up on the day.
We are going in July. Yes pls if you could ask I really appreciated. Thank u so much ☺️

Edited at 02:58 PM.
Unread 12 Jan 20, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Budmiester
Helping Mickey

Originally Posted by GoofyK View Post
We are going in July. Yes pls if you could ask I really appreciated. Thank u so much ☺️
Not a problem I absolutely love anything about space and I've managed to do quite a few tours at KSC, enjoyed every one of them
Unread 13 Jan 20, 12:48 AM  
Link to this Post
GoofyK
Helping Mickey

Mobile

Not a problem I absolutely love anything about space and I've managed to do quite a few tours at KSC, enjoyed every one of them
Which one would u say its ur favourite?
Unread 13 Jan 20, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Budmiester
Helping Mickey

Originally Posted by GoofyK View Post
Which one would u say its ur favourite?
It would be the Then and Now tour which I think no longer runs, its a tour of the historic launch sites such as the pad where Alan Shepard became the first American in space. You get to see inside the launch blockhouses and control rooms. Fascinating history everywhere you go.