Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 23 Jan 20, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellemum
Excited about Disney

Park tickets not linked on MDE

We purchased the 14 day ultimate tickets with free Memory maker - paid for QSDP - however when I check MDE it shows MYW package and QSDP. Also the tickets arnt linked - is the 14 day ultimate ticket the same as MYW? Also how do I get the tickets linked and does MYW include memory maker?
Bellemum is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 20, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post

My reservations says “MYW package plus deluxe dining” (which we upgraded to).

As you have a dining plan I am assuming you bought hotel and tickets as a package, in which case you do not need to link the tickets separately. You just need to wait for them to turn up, sometimes they do show up after the hotel itself turns up.

Did you book recently and did you book directly?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 20, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellemum
Excited about Disney

Booked last week with Kenwood - hotel is linked but just concerned that the tickets arnt linked and the MYW ticket doesn’t seem to include memory maker when I’ve googled it
Bellemum is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 20, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Bellemum View Post
Booked last week with Kenwood - hotel is linked but just concerned that the tickets arnt linked and the MYW ticket doesn’t seem to include memory maker when I’ve googled it
Just give it a bit longer, tickets don’t usually turn up straight away. The UK 14 day adult ultimate tickets always come with memory maker. As I mentioned my booking says MYW package but I definitely have ultimate tickets with memory maker. Don’t worry, if it is on your invoice you have it, it will turn up in good time.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 20, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellemum
Excited about Disney

Thank you - I’ll keep checking
Old 24 Jan 20, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
I posted this in another thread about Memory Maker but I think it might be applicable here:

Go on MDE via the Disney website (here) and scroll down to the "My Plans, Reservations and Tickets" section and select "Tickets & Memory Maker". It should show something like the following:

As you can see above, it says "14-Day Disney's Ultimate Ticket (with Memory Maker for Adult ticket only)" against my name.

That shows that the tickets have Memory Maker. You don't have to do anything else. As soon as photos are linked to your account you'll be able to look at them and download them from the "My Photos" photopass section of MDE, not the "Buy Memory Maker" section.

Your reservation might say "MYW Pkg + Quick Service Dining" or something similar. That's what mine says. The "MYW Pkg" is just the name of the package deal, and has nothing at all to do with the tickets. You need to click on the Tickets & Memory Maker part, not the Daily Itinerary part, to see the tickets.

ETA: As already mentioned, you may be looking a little too early and the ticket part of your package may not have made it through the system yet. You may have to wait a while for them to appear.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~

Edited at 02:03 PM.
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 20, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellemum
Excited about Disney

I rang Disney - they linked the tickets for me in a couple of minutes and they now show as the 14 day ultimate ticket plus fee memory maker - yaay all sorted