Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 27 Feb 20, 03:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinker-mum
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by kellsbells View Post
I'm sure there is an age limit for kids riding unaccompanied (which is what the single rider line would be) But like I said, I might be wrong!
Disney Paris ratatouille ride is 7 for single rider queue
Old 27 Feb 20, 03:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Sutigger
A Guest at All-Stars

Keep an eye on any changes of park hours. I managed to get a 30 day FP for SR today as I am staying off site. They had extended the park hours so more came available.
Sutigger is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post

The best way to get a FP for the popular rides like SR is to not to go HS on the first day, can you swap any days around. I always do Epcot and MK the first couple of days.

Originally Posted by Softy View Post
I don’t think I’ve seen an age limit on any ride in Disney?

The website says minimum height of 38”, which most 4/5 year olds would be.
There are definitely rules about the ages in which children can ride alone. It may vary by ride, but under a certain age (I think 7) they have to be accompanied by someone who is at least 14.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

If it was me and I couldn’t get for a specific day then I would have looked for a fastpass on any day that I’m in Florida. Usually most people have a good few days to play around with
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 03:39 PM  
Link to this Post
LostGirl
Imagineer

LostGirl's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
The single rider Q misses alot of the Q line.

You miss Hondo and will almost certainly not get pilot.

To be fair if you are a SW's fan then the Q really does build up the excitement and as others have said moves quickly.

We did he main Q the first time we rode and when we wanted pilot, and single rider the rest.

Good luck.

LostGirl

LostGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by LostGirl View Post
The single rider Q misses alot of the Q line.

You miss Hondo and will almost certainly not get pilot.

To be fair if you are a SW's fan then the Q really does build up the excitement and as others have said moves quickly.

We did he main Q the first time we rode and when we wanted pilot, and single rider the rest.

Good luck.
You do see Hondo even with FP as the merge point is just before the Hondo room. We have done both ways.

Next Trip Feb '24
Jun98 Apr99 Dec99 Apr00 Mar03 Jun/Jul04 Dec/Jan05/06 Jul06 Dec06 Jun/Jul08 Jun/Jul09 Jul/Aug11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar20 AKL/SSR Sep22 AKL Apr/May 23 CS/CC/AKL Nov 23 SSR Feb/Mar 24 RR/BR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 20, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Lottie2004
VIP Dibber

Mobile

When we were there last week - we decided to try the single rider line - but they actually closed the line due to the length of the queue and we were told it would be quicker to join the stand by queue but this was showing a 90 minute wait time !
We waited until later in the day and joined when the wait time had dropped - we probably waited in the standby line for approx 50 minutes !
Lottie2004 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Feb 20, 04:45 AM  
Link to this Post
lizzie145
Imagineer

Mobile

Did single rider this evening. Standby was 85 but single rider took about 35
Loved the ride