Go Back   theDIBB - Disney With A British Accent > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Trip Planning Florida
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.
ResalesDVC
Closed Thread
Unread 27 Feb 20, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post
BigSkip
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by rudie111 View Post
Keep a glass of iced water, that will soon wake them up!
And that would be classed as assault. Good luck getting through immigration after that.
BigSkip is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Cali/Nevada Discovery Trip
Unread 27 Feb 20, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post
munmun
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Neilandrewhall View Post
So guys had the dreaded call back from Virgin, they have spoken to the passenger and he is saying he refuse's to move from the aisle seat, and when virgin discussed my condition he said he to them he takes a sleeping pill before the flight so will be asleep most of it so i guess it will be a starvation thing for 9 hours
I checked the seat plan earlier there were three rows with three seats empty so move yourselves to one of those rows.
munmun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 27 Feb 20, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by munmun View Post
I checked the seat plan earlier there were three rows with three seats empty so move yourselves to one of those rows.
So easily solved 👍
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort
Lindaelaine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Family Time In Florida
Unread 27 Feb 20, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
MickeyYay
Excited about Disney

Umm Im really not sure what to make of this thread.
MickeyYay is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 27 Feb 20, 03:20 PM  
Link to this Post
wifey
Imagineer

You never know they could be a friendly Dibber😉 for all you know they could be very pleasant and you could make a new friend..
1998 Comfort Inn LBV, 2000 AS Music, 2002 Spring Hill Suites LLB, 2004 AS Movies, 2005 Comfort Inn LBV& Sequoia Lodge DLRP, 2007 AS Movies. September 2009 Port Orleans French Quarter, Yacht Club August 2013 "Club Level" WL August 2015, CBR Celebrating 26 Years Together October 2017.
wifey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Celebrating a 50th Birthday
Unread 27 Feb 20, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Neilandrewhall
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by munmun View Post
I dont see this?
Neilandrewhall is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our Florida date
Unread 27 Feb 20, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
TheHughesCrew
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Thanks for this, Do you know how i go about getting a hidden disability thing? and ill try to arrange a appointment with my gastro team like with my Crohn's its been really bad lately, im actually seeing the GP tonight about it ( I refuse to eat during the day while at work due to them only having portaloo's as you can prob tell im fuzzy where i go toilet!

Ill try calling customer services now, i don't get how the flight is going to be that busy its after school holidays all the kids will be in school? i don't get it
If you don't eat all day at work because you don't want to use a portaloo, then surely you can just employ the same logic/ tactic on a plane? No need for you to be up every 5 or 10 minutes then.

I'd be far more worried about what you would do during a lengthy period of turbulence when the seat belt signs may be on for an hour (in actual fact, this is a huge issue for my son, and a really big worry).

As far as a sunflower lanyard goes, you can buy them from the Hidden Disabilities website.
TheHughesCrew is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our Floridian Odyssey
Unread 27 Feb 20, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
munmun
VIP Dibber

I dont see this?
Is your flight 27/4
munmun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Closed Thread