Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 18 Dec 19, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Vinniecat
Imagineer

Thinking of you and wishing you all the best.
Vinniecat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Dec 19, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

Good luck
vampiress88 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Dec 19, 11:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Mackenzies03
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Good luck tomorrow, I hope the operation and recovery are kind to you xx
Old 19 Dec 19, 05:07 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Good luck for today. Hope all goes well and that you have a smooth and speedy recovery.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Dec 19, 05:28 AM  
Link to this Post
mojo.121
Excited about Disney

Good luck today hope all goes well and you have a speedy recovery.
M.
mojo.121 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Dec 19, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
wifey
Imagineer

Mobile

Hello everyone I’m home, yesterday was a long and weird day. We got to the hospital ahead of time DH managed to grab a Morrison’s meal deal before we go there and it’s a good job he did. They didn’t offer any spouses or companions a light snack or hot drink whilst we were there. We arrived just before noon but I didn’t go to pre-op until 16:15. The staff were all wonderful friendly and efficient. When they put me under I had dreams about food.. by that point I was starving hungry since not eating anything since 07:25 that morning. When they brought me around after the surgery we chatted and they gave me some pain relief to get me through the next hour although it was still quite painful. I came back from post-op at 17:15 and just over an hour later was allowed a light snack and a cup of tea. It was another two hours after that I was finally allowed out with my discharge pack of meds and instructions and signed off work certificate. We called a cab to get back to Durham since there were no buses available at that time of night . The cabbie was a good bloke and got us to the train station for 20:45. We then had to wait for the train another 45 minutes and I really needed pain meds again by then. The train was crazy busy and full of obnoxious millennials complaining about pointless stuff and a bloke managed to break two seats on the train by smashing his feet into them and left at the next station . Yep lots of drunks and vandalism happening last night. So glad to get back into town and grab another taxi home. We wisely chose to buy a takeout whilst waiting for the train home so it arrived about ten minutes after we got home. Both cats went nuts Mr Bill is still sulking about being left all day Miss Marge is just glad to have me home. DS looked after them well. We kept in contact with him the whole time so he knew what was happening too. He was happy to see us when we got in and is helping me for the next two weeks to manage at home. Gotta love my family for their love and support🥰💗 and all you ladies and gentlemen too🥰💖you don’t know how much it means to me. Happy Christmas to each and every one of you and thank you.
1998 Comfort Inn LBV, 2000 AS Music, 2002 Spring Hill Suites LLB, 2004 AS Movies, 2005 Comfort Inn LBV& Sequoia Lodge DLRP, 2007 AS Movies. September 2009 Port Orleans French Quarter, Yacht Club August 2013 "Club Level" WL August 2015, CBR Celebrating 26 Years Together October 2017.
wifey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Dec 19, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Glad your home look after yourself and enjoy the family looking after you

Joan
Old 20 Dec 19, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Good to hear you are home, wishing you a speedy recovery, and a lovely Christmas!

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Dec 19, 03:24 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Glad to 'hear' you sounding Good and Upbeat. Enjoy your Christmas now with your family.
Make the most of all the fuss you get now, as it wont last long when they realised your putting it on in a month or so time
Old 20 Dec 19, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Hmr89
slightly serious Dibber

Hope you have a good recovery and a lovely Christmas with your family!xx
Hmr89 is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List