Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 23 Jul 21, 10:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Robyn89
Imagineer

My now husband proposed to me on the California Grill terrace after Happily Ever After finished 😭 when we went back inside, the server (who was in on it) had a bottle of champagne ready and our desserts with congratulations written on them! Clearly hubby was backing himself that I’d say yes 😜😂
Robyn89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 21, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
rking89
Getting Excited

I proposed to my now wife right in front of the castle on the bridge up to the front. As most people go left or right you tend to get a few less people going straight through the castle.

We went into the park the night before and did a little scout of potential locations on the sly.
rking89 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 21, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post
jodiem
New Poster (3)

My fiance proposed to me on my birthday out there. I had planned an afternoon tea for us at the garden view tea room at the grand floridian and then we planned to go to MK that evening, where unbeknown to me, he planned to propose. However, he decided on the spot to propose at the grand floridian instead. It was perfect actually, he sneaked off to speak to the cast members to let them know, and with 5 mins notice they found a photographer, cleared the tables either side of us, gave us champagne, a red rose, and a special 'your engaged' dessert and badges to wear, I don't believe he paid a penny for it! We went to MK after as planned to watch the fireworks and the cast members and photographers saw our badges and made a fuss of us, giving us free fastpasses etc. It was a very intimate and magical experience!
jodiem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 21, 07:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldcoast
Excited about Disney

Yes, while dressed as Hei Hei & Pua
Goldcoast is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 21, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Aurora2018
Excited about Disney

My now husband proposed in Magic Kingdom in 2016. It was at Cinderella's royal table. He booked an engagement package, they brought a glass slipper with rose petals and he proposed. A photopass photographer was there too. We had a table that overlooked the park and we watched the fireworks after. Best day ever
Aurora2018 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 21, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
traceylou1972
Apprentice Imagineer

traceylou1972's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

Future son in law spoke to a Disney photographer to capture the moment 4 years ago. They are due to get married in December. DD didn’t have a clue.
Cheyenne Aug 01, Circus Dec 03 ,DCR Dec 04, Magic Circus Dec 05, Kyriad NYE 07, Sequoia Feb 08, Val de Eur Jun 08, Cheyenne Oct 08, Magic Circus Jul 09, DH Feb 10, Newport Bay Feb 11, Kryiad Nov 11, Circus Jan 13 Sept 93 I Drive, Jul 07 Villa,Apr 09 Villa, Oct 10 Villa, Apr 11 Cruise & Villa, Xmas 11 Villa, July 12 Villa, Apr 14 Villa, Apr 15 Cruise & Villa, Dec 15 Villa, Aug 17 Villa & Cruise, Oct 18 Villa, Aug 19
traceylou1972 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 21, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
TigerMom
Apprentice Imagineer

My brother proposed at the wishing well at Cinderella's castle. He did it about 30 minutes after the park opened and was still quiet. Later in the day there was a queue for the well. However, he did propose on valentine's Day so it was bound to be busy. He says it was a great place to propose and his now wife agrees.
TigerMom is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 21, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
AJ86
Excited about Disney

If you don’t want all the crowds during the day, maybe try and hang around an hour or 2 after closing. Park will be nearly empty so you can have Main Street and the castle to your self. There won’t be any photo pass photographers around so something to remember.
AJ86 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 21, 05:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Rayer72
Swimming at the All Star Resort

We got engaged 16 years ago in front of the WDW castle at the Mickeys Merry Xmas Party. Even had the 'snow'.
Got the moment caught by Disney photographers :-)
Rayer72 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 21, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Brummie92
Trainee Dibber

Thank you for so much for the different ideas,

We are defiantly doing magic kingdom the first day, but thinking if we could go for somewhere for breakfast in the park where the are characters
Brummie92 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List