Notices

Old 17 Nov 21, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

Booster and flu jab done

Had my appointment for 12.30 today,the queue was a mile long and appointments only,never got jabbed till 2 pm😳
They must be allocating too many close together.
Had Pfizer today along with the flu one, after having AZ for the the first two,both done in the same arm,fingers crossed for no reaction,happy to be done before my holiday.
Is anywhere else having queues this long,I wouldn't even join a Disney ride queue for that time 😳😁
Scotsmomma2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 21, 05:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Swift turnaround at my appointment a week-and-a-half ago. I had to wait longer AFTER the jab in the 15-minute recovery zone than I did before gong in!

Well done on being fully-protected - just don't get infected with Covid in the following week like I did!

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 21, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

disneypars's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
The queues weren't too bad when we had ours done took about half hour before the actual jab. Then we had to sit for 15 minutes in a separate area in case of any side effects. Had one in each arm so not too bad.
Old 17 Nov 21, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishmum
Imagineer

scottishmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Wow thatís a long queue Linda, glad itís all done.

My 1st and 2nd were at health centre and no queue , just a few sitting in a room
My booster was at Asda I store pharmacy where there were 3 in front of me .
I had all three of Pfizer.
Old 17 Nov 21, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

Originally Posted by scottishmum View Post
Wow thatís a long queue Linda, glad itís all done.

My 1st and 2nd were at health centre and no queue , just a few sitting in a room
My booster was at Asda I store pharmacy where there were 3 in front of me .
I had all three of Pfizer.
Mine was at the old community hospital in Falkirk Jane, lol I would have killed for a seat,everyone was standing in line along the corridors,it was like being in Disney when you think you're almost at the end and then turn another corner 😳
Scotsmomma2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 21, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
tspill
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Scotsmomma2 View Post
Had my appointment for 12.30 today,the queue was a mile long and appointments only,never got jabbed till 2 pm😳
They must be allocating too many close together.
Had Pfizer today along with the flu one, after having AZ for the the first two,both done in the same arm,fingers crossed for no reaction,happy to be done before my holiday.
Is anywhere else having queues this long,I wouldn't even join a Disney ride queue for that time 😳😁
We organise our appointments for either a 5 minute or 15 minute window. We know how many vaccinators we have and how making up the vaccines. We know how long admin takes so we schedule people within these constraints. So we only have a few people waiting at any one time.
tspill is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 21, 05:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tspill View Post
We organise our appointments for either a 5 minute or 15 minute window. We know how many vaccinators we have and how making up the vaccines. We know how long admin takes so we schedule people within these constraints. So we only have a few people waiting at any one time.
Way more civilised, they had 20 vaccinators on too.😳
Old 17 Nov 21, 06:16 PM  
Link to this Post
PPM
VIP Dibber

We are in Aberdeen and me and Mrs PPM had our booster and flu jabs today. Arrived at the correct time, checked in at the desk, and didnít even have time to sit down. We were taken right away. Both jabbed within 10 mins including each of us answering all the vaccinators questions. Sat in the waiting area for 15 mins the off home.
All in all total time for both in the centre was around thirty minutes.
Quick and friendly, a retired Doctor did ours👍
PPM is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 21, 06:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

Hmmmm Forth Valley then 😳🤦
Old 17 Nov 21, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Stan1805
Excited about Disney

Had my flu and covid booster today. Taken on time and all done very efficiently. Sat for 15 minutes after then told to go.
Stan1805 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List