Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 20 Mar 19, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
mickee
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by StorybookCircus View Post
Saw it last night and loved it, especially Goose the cat!
Flerken xxx
- 1999 lake buena vista, 2001 lindifields villa, 2010 bridgewater crossing,2013 sandy ridge, 2014 extended stay america, 2015 westridge manors north, 2017 southern dunes villa, 2018 calabay Parc villa.

trip report= https://DIBB.in/12468393
mickee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 19, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
We are so excited about End Game now 😀 DD is planning on us all going on the day of release but I have pointed out that her dad will be in work, and as he’s a shift worker and night shift that week, we may have to wait until the weekend. Her solution to that was for her dad to ring in sick 😂 (which he never does even if he is ill)
You could go twice - once just you and DD and then a second time with Dad at the weekend.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 19, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

Samuel L Jackson can sing!

And “Mother flurken...” lol
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 19, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by taylaboo View Post
No but there are references to the other movies and if you haven't seen them you may not know all the characters. I've just spent two weeks watching them all again (big fan) before going to see Captain Marvel and now looking forward to Endgame in April.
Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
As long as you've seen "Avengers: Infinity War" (and managed to understand who was who and what was going on in that) then you should be okay watching "Avengers: End Game".

There are some bits from "Ant-Man and Wasp" and "Captain Marvel" movies that might help in a few areas (i.e. where Ant-Man was during the "snap" and who Captain Marvel is and where she's been), but I don't think they'll be necessary. Although, that's just a guess.

If you haven't watched "Avengers: Infinity War" then I suggest you go and watch it. You will certainly need to have seen that to understand what's going on in End Game.
Thanks. I have seen many of them, and have seen all the Avengers ones, inc. infinity war. I just didn’t know if there would be a need to see this one before seeing end game.

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 19, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Twin mummy
Imagineer

Twin mummy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
We are big marvel fans in our house and all of us really enjoyed it, thought it filled in some back story nicely!
Old 23 Mar 19, 01:55 PM  
Link to this Post
DadToThree
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We really enjoyed it too. Loved the setting and the 90s music and pop references everywhere you looked.

Thought Captain Marvel was awesome and was a great origin story with some interesting backstory.

Just an easy and enjoyable watch. Really liked it.
DadToThree is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 19, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
We went to watch this at the weekend and even though I usually enjoy these films for the muscle as much as the action I now have a new favourite superhero Anyone else spot that they were called SHIELD even though it wasn't shortened to SHIELD until Ironman?!

As for the Flurkin, we have a cat that looks like that and yea he eats anything and everything too
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 19, 02:31 AM  
Link to this Post
stecee
Imagineer

I went to see it today and thought it was superb, for me, the best of the individual films iykwim.
'Oct 97 Days inn main gate west, June '02 Days inn main gate west, Dec '05 All star movie resort, Aug '07 Caribbean Beach Resort, Sept '09 Port Orleans Riverside, Oct'10 Tour then villa at Highgate, May '12 Emerald Island villa. Oct '14 The Keys then SSR.
stecee is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List