Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 17 Mar 19, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Th1nkT1nk
Imagineer

Mobile

Only just found this... have started reading and really enjoying it so I’ll catch up on the rest later. It’s super useful reading how others get on so thanks for sharing
Old 17 Mar 19, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Skittl1321 View Post
Really enjoyed reading along. Thanks for taking the time to write it
Your welcome in glad you've enjoyed it. I actually really enjoyed writing it, great procrastination from assignments 😂 xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 19, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Th1nkT1nk View Post
Only just found this... have started reading and really enjoying it so I’ll catch up on the rest later. It’s super useful reading how others get on so thanks for sharing
So glad your enjoying it. I love reading reports as you find out so many different things. I got loads of meal and snack ideas from the reports on here. Thanks for reading, any questions feel free to ask xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 19, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
M2dov
Excited about Disney

Help needed please

Your blog is fab ... thanks for sharing.
My question is we are staying for 5 nights at akl in ddp so my 180 days is on Saturday. So I was wondering do we get 5 ts. And 5 qs plus 2 snacks ? So this means we can spread it over the 6 days ? As we arrive later on the first night only a qs would be needed so this would leave us a ts and 2 snacks for our checkout day ? Is this correct ? You would think this was our first trip well it is to Disney and the ddp ... feeling so stressed as need to choose 5 ts out of so many wonderful places to pick from 😂😂😂
Old 28 Mar 19, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by M2dov View Post
Your blog is fab ... thanks for sharing.
My question is we are staying for 5 nights at akl in ddp so my 180 days is on Saturday. So I was wondering do we get 5 ts. And 5 qs plus 2 snacks ? So this means we can spread it over the 6 days ? As we arrive later on the first night only a qs would be needed so this would leave us a ts and 2 snacks for our checkout day ? Is this correct ? You would think this was our first trip well it is to Disney and the ddp ... feeling so stressed as need to choose 5 ts out of so many wonderful places to pick from 😂😂😂
Hi thanks for reading, I'm glad you enjoyed it

You get 1TS, 1QS and 2 snacks per person, per day. So you would have 5QS, 5TS and 10 snacks per day (for all of you). You can spread use them from when you check in (we got nuggets to share on our first night) until midnight the day you check out

TS restaurants I'd definitely recommend Sanaa, Raglan Road, Tusker House and 1900 Park Fare (latter 2 are buffets, we did breakfast).

I would have a look at the menus and see which restaurants you want to visit If you have anymore questions feel free to ask xx
Old 28 Mar 19, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
M2dov
Excited about Disney

Thank you that’s cleared it all up I think 🤔 I was giving us more meals on our exit day 😂😂
Old 28 Mar 19, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by M2dov View Post
Thank you that’s cleared it all up I think 🤔 I was giving us more meals on our exit day 😂😂
Fab. Another little tip:

If you have any under 10's they will have children's TS credits, meaning they can only order from the kid's menu. We only ended up having 1 child as for some reason my 9 year was determined as an adult. You can pay to upgrade them from child to adult dining (I think it's around £20).

QS credits aren't differentiated by children or adults, so quite often we ordered adults sized portions and shared them between the kids.

If you have credits left at the end cash them in for snacks. We got loads from Ghiradelli and Goofy's Candy Co, obviously it's better value to use the TS and QS credits for meals though xx
Old 15 Apr 19, 11:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Have just finished reading through your wonderful report- lots of notes taken for our trip next year. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 11:25 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Joshie1 View Post
Have just finished reading through your wonderful report- lots of notes taken for our trip next year. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Thank you Joshie. So glad you enjoyed it. Happy to help ☺️ it'll be here before you know it xx