Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 9 Oct 18, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
dubletrub
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Mobile

Really enjoyed last night's opener and hoping it's going to be a good season
dubletrub is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 18, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Mmmm not to sure. So as not to add any spoilers I would just say its like its going back to the beginning for the story all over again - not sure I like the way its going to go at present. I shall reserve judgement for a while.
Old 10 Oct 18, 07:11 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
I thought it was ok. At times I do find it really slow though.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 18, 09:20 AM  
Link to this Post
juless77
Imagineer

I am totally lost ... I think I might have missed some of last seasons but I am an avid fan and always watch it ...I didn't know she had had little hershall I didn't know carol had a thing for ? thought she might have ended up with Daryl and if I remember rightly the last one I saw was when carl had been bit and I have no idea where Negan has gone ..I am worrying myself that I cant believe I missed some ... any one any ideas where I should start from to catch up ?
Hampton Inn Pointe Orlando Feb 2010
Hampton Inn Pointe Orlando Sept 2011/2013
juless77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 18, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
chloe87
Getting Excited

chloe87's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by juless77 View Post
I am totally lost ... I think I might have missed some of last seasons but I am an avid fan and always watch it ...I didn't know she had had little hershall I didn't know carol had a thing for ? thought she might have ended up with Daryl and if I remember rightly the last one I saw was when carl had been bit and I have no idea where Negan has gone ..I am worrying myself that I cant believe I missed some ... any one any ideas where I should start from to catch up ?
Dont think you have missed any! I believe there is meant to have been some time passed since last season. When season 8 ended Maggy wasn't even showing (pregnant). So all that you think you have missed has just happened between the seasons if you know what i mean. Please correct me if im wrong. The viewers don't know where Negan is currently. But its assumed he is being held in a jail type thing.

On a side note, i really enjoyed it!

Edited at 09:38 AM.
chloe87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 18, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Weddingnyc
Apprentice Imagineer

I really enjoyed it, the Negan seasons went on too long. I want it to go back to survival, resources, walkers, rather than people fighting. The ending was great, it had been a long time coming and also a bit of a shocker.
NY and Boston July 2020
Weddingnyc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 18, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Dreaming
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by juless77 View Post

On Talking Dead after the show they were saying that it had jumped about 18 months.
Disney Dreaming is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 18, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Dreaming
VIP Dibber

The Whisperer's are coming next week, it showed a sneak peak of the next episode and they said the Whisperer's arrive. In the trailer for Walking dead you can hear them.
Disney Dreaming is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 18, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
IndianaMac
Imagineer

How long are they gonna drag it on though? Am I the only one who'd like it brought to conclusion, before it spoils totally?

If anyone's read the absolutely fantastic World War Z (not the film! Please!), the idea that there could be any remaining hordes after several years, especially in the heat of the Southern States... they'd all have rotted to skeletal remains by now, surely (there aren't enough new folk dying to make that many "fresh" Walkers)...

Bring it to a conclusion, before it goes the way of Lost (it's in danger of doing so already).
IndianaMac is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 18, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Dreaming
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by IndianaMac View Post
How long are they gonna drag it on though? Am I the only one who'd like it brought to conclusion, before it spoils totally?

If anyone's read the absolutely fantastic World War Z (not the film! Please!), the idea that there could be any remaining hordes after several years, especially in the heat of the Southern States... they'd all have rotted to skeletal remains by now, surely (there aren't enough new folk dying to make that many "fresh" Walkers)...

Bring it to a conclusion, before it goes the way of Lost (it's in danger of doing so already).

World War Z is my guilty pleasure i'm sorry i have to admit it love it, i haven't read the book though so i am going to order it.