Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 3 Mar 19, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
SaratogaSp2015
Apprentice Imagineer

What a fantastic first day! I hope our daughter is as well behaved in September on the 9 hour flight as Charlotte was. What an angel!
SaratogaSp2015 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 19, 11:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Toff Princess
Getting Excited

Toff Princess's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 21
How gorgeous does she look tucked into that big bed?!
Love your manicure and the report so far!
Old 4 Mar 19, 12:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

Charlotte did brilliantly, and great luck getting straight through immigration too! Good to know the second bag drop sounds to be gone, that is one of the things that puts me off flying into MCO
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 19, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsEgg
Apprentice Imagineer

Charlotte looks so grown up and absolutely gorgeous, so glad you've started your next report and travel day went pretty smoothly!
MrsEgg is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 19, 11:13 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

A bit of a stressful pre-travel day, poor Charlotte, it’s awful being ill but holiday time is the worst of all! I thought your lamb burger sounded delicious.

Charlotte is an old pro at this travelling lark now!

You capture the excitement of the first night so well.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 19, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

So happy you are taking the time to write a report for this trip, I have been eagerly anticipating it!

What a lovely smooth travel day, Charlotte was an absolute angel, I don't blame you for being so very proud of her! And that moment when Martin said "we did it"... actually made me well up!

We have bought a Trunki for our trip for the very same reason... the dreaded immigration hall! I am keeping fingers and toes crossed that we are as lucky as you and don't actually need it. What a great result that was!

Absolutely loved reading this and I'm so excited for the next installment!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 19, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by LozzaManse View Post
Can’t wait to read this and see what you think of the beach club! Will be looking for tips for taking littler children!
Thank you! Hope it will help you out (or let you see what not to do haha!)

Originally Posted by mick View Post
A good travel day, Charlotte did really well

Joan
Aw thank you Joan!

Originally Posted by Inky View Post
Good travel day x
Thank you!

Originally Posted by Sunnydreams View Post
Thank you for the tip on the tool card, I gave my husband one of those in his cracker at Christmas so will take it out of his wallet before we fly
Oh good, and you know what it's actually called too! She said they bin loads of them, suppose you just wouldn't think of it as being a sharp object - we certainly didn't! Thanks for reading!

Originally Posted by MrsCupcake View Post
Looking forward to hear about your first day
Thank you! Just posted
vics18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 19, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Palm trees View Post
What a fab start to your report, and what a result getting through the airport in Orlando so quickly!
I know, we couldn't believe our luck! Thanks for reading!

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Yay I’ve so been looking forward to this since you got home!

Pretty smooth travel day - especially with a two year old in tow. Charlotte did so well - bless her. The pics of her sleeping are just the cutest.

It made me chuckle about salt and vinegar discos - haven’t had those in a long time.

How strange your shelf didn’t come up in the bubble - was it broken or just didn’t work? I’m toying with sitting there next time for the quiet. But then if Charlie kicks off the quiet could be the opposite of what we want lol! Any tips? !

What a perfect way to start your holiday, walking round the boardwalk. Beautiful lights and Disney magic xx
Aw thanks Michelle, hope it doesn't disappoint!

It was as good as can be expected I think! Don't they all look so angelic when they're asleep

It was as if they were locked? Bit strange. As I say the shelf is still handy anyway, and the lockers were available on the flight home so seems like it's pot luck depending on your aircraft. I do like the bubble, my favourite bits are the little lockers (open or not) and the rows of 3 so we can be our own little self contained unit! It is quietish, but not like a library or anything. You could always take him for a little walk down the stairs and up the aisles down there for a change of scenery if needs be!

It was a perfect start

Originally Posted by SaratogaSp2015 View Post
What a fantastic first day! I hope our daughter is as well behaved in September on the 9 hour flight as Charlotte was. What an angel!
Aw thank you. She was very good. Its always a relief Thanks for reading!

Originally Posted by Toff Princess View Post
How gorgeous does she look tucked into that big bed?!
Love your manicure and the report so far!
Thank you!

Originally Posted by Eccle View Post
Charlotte did brilliantly, and great luck getting straight through immigration too! Good to know the second bag drop sounds to be gone, that is one of the things that puts me off flying into MCO
Thanks, we were so lucky! Yeah it definitely seemed to be gone for good based on the way we walked so fingers crossed!

Originally Posted by MrsEgg View Post
Charlotte looks so grown up and absolutely gorgeous, so glad you've started your next report and travel day went pretty smoothly!
Aw thank you so much
vics18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 19, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
A bit of a stressful pre-travel day, poor Charlotte, it’s awful being ill but holiday time is the worst of all! I thought your lamb burger sounded delicious.

Charlotte is an old pro at this travelling lark now!

You capture the excitement of the first night so well.
I'm just so glad she was OK, would have been grim if she had an upset tummy!

It was very good, would definitely get it again!

Haha she really is, she's gotten around in her few years!

Thanks for reading x
Old 14 Mar 19, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
So happy you are taking the time to write a report for this trip, I have been eagerly anticipating it!

What a lovely smooth travel day, Charlotte was an absolute angel, I don't blame you for being so very proud of her! And that moment when Martin said "we did it"... actually made me well up!

We have bought a Trunki for our trip for the very same reason... the dreaded immigration hall! I am keeping fingers and toes crossed that we are as lucky as you and don't actually need it. What a great result that was!

Absolutely loved reading this and I'm so excited for the next installment!
Haha thanks Lisa.

Yeah it was emotional! You're going to need lots of tissues and big sunglasses for Charlie's first trip aren't you!

Oh I hope you're lucky too - it was fab.

Thanks, just posted the next day. Hope you enjoy it xx