Notices

Old 9 Mar 19, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
katnav
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile Lets start again before it's even ended

Hello again!

Some of you might notice I have 2 pre trip reports at the moment...

That is because we have just booked flights for February 2020. I know it's early to do a pre trip report but I'm so excited and also this is going to be a different kind if trip so want it documented for myself.

I'm always holiday planning... this could be a real holiday or just an 'in my dreams ' kind of holiday but having been on skyscanner looking at various school holidays and various locations stubbled on the air France for February half term flight deal.

£998 for the four of us. Not bad at all I thought, have a quick check of some villa prices. Again not bad. Took my husband for breakfast to butter him up before presenting the idea. Probably didn't require the breakfast as he thought it sounded really good and we also discussed inviting our friends.

A quick text fired off to my friend and a reply of "omg yes" and the plans were set.

Flights booked for 14th feb-23rd Feb. 4 adults and 3 kids aged 5,6 and 8.

Very unlikely we will be doing Disney (I might try and get a 1 or 2 day ticket for some of our party) boys are definitely not interested in Disney.

KSC is almost a definate for my 4 of the party, a beach day or 2 (if weather is good enough)

Universal is probably again on my 4's list as we may upgrade to annual passes when we go this August.

Might try discovery cove for us all.

And lots of shopping, eating and chilling in the villa.

Not stayed off site before or been outside the Disney bubble do really interested in what Orlando has to offer.

Will be back with regular updates as we figure out our plan.

First stop, find a villa.
katnav is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 19, 08:28 AM  
Link to this Post
JessBlu
Imagineer

Mobile

Universal annual pass are £220 ish if you don’t need to enter the parks in July.

Works out incredible value of you are going more than once in 12 months.
JessBlu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 19, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
katnav
Apprentice Imagineer

Thanks JessBlu for the info. We won't need to access parks in July so will definitely be upgrading when we arrive this August!

A little update...we now have a Dibb villa booked with the lovely 'Asher' on here who was so helpful. The villa is on Sunset Lakes and fits our requirements perfectly.

I have also managed to log onto the Virgin site and book our seats for free which was a nice surprise.
katnav is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List