Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 21 Mar 19, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post
littlelish0544
Imagineer

Its now a personal challenge for me to see if I can get the stuff in the trolley as quickly as it gets scanned without a back log of stuff waiting at the cashiers elbow! Pack it on the benches, or sling it straight into the boot if the only bags I have with me are a giant entertainer one and then a selection of ones that can only fit a small greetings card in !
littlelish0544 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 19, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Leggibone
Imagineer

Mobile

Usually don’t buy too much, and I’m not normally organised enough to remember to put my bottles on the conveyer first,
I just tend to bung it in the bags and hope for the best (with the exception of bread, eggs and the like which i try to put on the top) I’m pretty quick at packing, but I do much prefer the zappers at Tesco so I can pack as I go!
2014 - Rosen Inn International, Hard Rock Hotel, Yacht club and Bay Lake Tower! Mr Bears Grand Adventure, 2015- A sneaky to DLP- Sequoia Lodge, 2016- Another WDW trip... BLT, AKL, HRH and Rosen Inn - Mr Bear takes Boris to WDW, 2022 - Taking the small fry…. Coronado spring addition, 2024 - Riding solo?
Leggibone is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 19, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Originally Posted by LLamb View Post
I organise my stuff on the belt first. Then have about four different bags (one is a cooler for frozen/chilled)
So everything comes flying down after being scanned and goes in the appropriate bag.
If I have a lot of stuff I don’t mess about and pack it later at the benches. But don’t tend to get a massive amount from Aldi.
This is what I do.👍🏻
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 19, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
greekgranny
Imagineer

I'm beginning to get a right complex! I don't organise and plan my Disney holiday nor sort my shopping. No packing cubes, A4 folders or spread sheets. I can't be the only one surely

('tis a light hearted post!)
Old 21 Mar 19, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Mobile

I bung it in the bags as quick as i can and hope for the best. I don’t want to pack twice.
BevS97 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 19, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
salmim
Imagineer

salmim's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

There's a right nice lad called Tommy comes to our house every other Monday night and drops it off in hallway!
salmim is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 19, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
I also put it on the belt in the order I want to pack it and then put it straight in my trolley bags. These are some of the best things I’ve purchased, no more trying to hold a bag open.

If I haven’t put the last few bits in when I’m told the cost, I’ll stop and pay by card, then pack the last few bits while the payment is going through.

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 19, 11:05 PM  
Link to this Post
RAF
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

I prefer to slide it all off the till and into the basket whilst staring at the checkout person. As they clearly are not bothered about giving you a few extra seconds.
RAF is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 19, 06:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Bartswife
Imagineer

That’s a bit harsh. They have targets to meet and you know what happens if you don’t meet your targets the boss comes down on you like a ton of bricks.
Bartswife is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 19, 07:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Hidden mickey
Imagineer

Mobile

Go with my daughter she packs fast