Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 12 Apr 19, 12:07 AM  
Link to this Post
landandword17
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by fatblokeflorida View Post
Thanks for the tip. Hofsas house looks a good option and cheaper than we currently have booked
It’s a great little hotel. Owned and run by a family who live onsite and put on a nice breakfast spread every morning. They are great over the phone too, very helpful, best rates by calling or on their own site. The town is much prettier than Monterey but only a ten minute drive away. There’s also a huge white sand beach (you can see pebble beach golf course from it) with fire pits and lots of restaurants and quirky shops.
landandword17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 19, 12:08 AM  
Link to this Post
landandword17
Imagineer

Great... all the hotels in NYC and we had to book that one... it's a BA package so probably not a lot we can do now... guess I will just have to run up and down the stairs😀😀
Just face the door and you won’t see anything! Only the back is glass. You can’t pick your own elevator anyway. You put the floor your room is on into a keypad and it tells you which lift to get into. If you get into any other lift it won’t stop on your floor. It’s a great system and keeps the traffic moving.

Edited at 12:14 AM.
landandword17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 19, 12:11 AM  
Link to this Post
fatblokeflorida
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by landandword17 View Post
Just face the door and you won’t see anything! Only the back is glass.
Yeah I'm sure it will be fine... although if I did use the stairs I might be thinblokeflorida by the time we get back😁
fatblokeflorida is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 19, 12:15 AM  
Link to this Post
landandword17
Imagineer

Yeah I'm sure it will be fine... although if I did use the stairs I might be thinblokeflorida by the time we get back😁
Invisibleblokeflorida more like! We asked for a low floor and were put in floor 28 🤣
Old 13 Apr 19, 06:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Bella Girl
slightly serious Dibber

Bella Girl's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We stayed at the Mission Valley Homewood Suites. The hotel and location worked well for us. It was a short ride into downtown sand the ere lots of shops and restaurants in walking distance x
Bella Girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 19, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post

I agree but if I search as 4 adults (they class an adult to be 13+) then I get a message saying unable to accommodate 4 adults in 1 room. If I lie and put 3 adults 1 child, I get a choice of rooms. That's searching direct with the hotel. No way my 16 year old will pass for 12! Do you know how big their rooms/suites are?
This was our room last year, the suites are quite a bit bigger I think, I’m sure room sizes were on websites
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List