Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 21 Apr 19, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
igoefamily
Imagineer

igoefamily's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 11
Another thumbs up for them. We have used them yearly for the past 9 years and never had a single issue. We will be ordering this week again for our upcoming trip. Would highly recommend them.
Quality Inn International-July 2001,Quality Inn Plaza - May 2004,Disney All Stars-June 2006,Bahama Bay -July 2007,Villa/HRH - June 2008, Villa - June 2009, Villa 2010, Tuscana Resort Sept 2011,2012 and 2013, SunriseLV(DIBB villa)/RPR Oct 2014,Tuscana Resort /RPR Oct 2015, Regal Oaks Jun 2016,
igoefamily is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 19, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Brewers
Excited about Disney

I'm a bit confused, looking at the website in the review section, some customers are saying you get real tickets, others e-tickets... which is correct please?
Brewers is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 19, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
RobandLynsey
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Brewers View Post
I'm a bit confused, looking at the website in the review section, some customers are saying you get real tickets, others e-tickets... which is correct please?
If you read the reviews on trustpilot, where they have responded, or read the FAQs they tell you. Essentially (from what I have read) dated Disney base tickets are e-tickets but you can still load up to MDE for FP+ etc.

Most are real tickets and certainly were for Universal when I have had them before.

I'm sure Mrs Orlando will confirm though.
Old 21 Apr 19, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

We were sent electronic tickets, linked fine on MDE and worked with our existing magic bands. Excellent prices and service, they keep you informed of progress of tickets. Best prices too i found.especially useful if you are not wanting 14 dy uk universal tickets. Will defintely use again!
Old 22 Apr 19, 04:36 PM  
Link to this Post
CazB
Very Serious Dibber

CazB's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 11
orlandoattractions.com is our ticket seller of choice. They usually have the best deals, you get real tickets and your tickets arrive quickly too.
2019 - Portofino
2023, 2024 - RPR
CazB is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 19, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Northerndave
Being a bit Goofy

I got gate ready e-tickets (2 A4 sheets) for the 3 park Seaworld. Bit worried as it doesn't mention free parking, but assume as they are 14 day tickets, the barcodes will do the trick
Old 23 Apr 19, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsOrlando
Imagineer

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by RobandLynsey View Post
If you read the reviews on trustpilot, where they have responded, or read the FAQs they tell you. Essentially (from what I have read) dated Disney base tickets are e-tickets but you can still load up to MDE for FP+ etc.

Most are real tickets and certainly were for Universal when I have had them before.

I'm sure Mrs Orlando will confirm though.
Hi y'all - here's the official response...

All DATE BASED Disney tickets are will call vouchers only. All other Disney tickets are HARD TICKETS unless e-ticket is selected as shipping method

All UNIVERSAL worldwide tickets are GATE READY e-tickets (no need to exchange and you can scan from mobile device)

All SEAWORLD tickets are GATE READY e-tickets (no need to exchange and you can scan from mobile device)

Hope that helps - call the Ascot UK office anytime with questions they are GREAT!
MrsOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 19, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Brewers
Excited about Disney

Got to say, this company have really impressed me. I ordered the tickets on Tuesday, was able to track the progress online & they have arrived & I've linked them on MDE.

Very easy website to navigate & great service, I wouldn't hesitate in using them again.
Brewers is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 19, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post
PMM
Helping Minnie

Mobile

Does anyone know their cancellation policy for Disney and universal tickets if you book by deposit option? Thanks
PMM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List