Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 22 Apr 19, 05:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Both Kenwood & ATD are doing the "extra" $100, both are cheaper than Disney to begin with, because Kenwood were cheaper to start with they actually trump my 3% from Quidco just a pity really that I can't combine Quidco & the extra $100 from Disney
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 19, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
Originally Posted by wombat girl View Post
I am now not sure what to do as I am hoping another provider OA will beat the Disney price but now they will have to be £80 cheaper over a weeks holiday which I think is unlikely to be the case.

So do I pay slightly less and pocket the difference or pay Disney and have an extra $100 to spend over the week

At least the gift card would still be valid for another year if we don't spend it...
Have you tried multiple windows? I’ve had quidco and perksatwork both track for a single transaction, I just click both links (open separate browser tabs) and they both track ok
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 19, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Shooby doo View Post
Both Kenwood & ATD are doing the "extra" $100, both are cheaper than Disney to begin with, because Kenwood were cheaper to start with they actually trump my 3% from Quidco just a pity really that I can't combine Quidco & the extra $100 from Disney
SD
How can you possibly know who is cheaper yet given Disney haven’t released their prices yet?
scoobydooby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 19, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Clairebear
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

I have tried 3 different emails and I haven’t had an email back to activate my $100. Does that mean I won’t get it?
Clairebear is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 19, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Have you checked your spam folder, mine went there x

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 19, 12:11 AM  
Link to this Post
timnlaura
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Is there some where I need to go to find the additional $100, or have I totally missed the boat?

Thanks

Laura
timnlaura is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 19, 08:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Well I'm guessing that Disney will just add the current ticket discount that is crossed out 'Coz otherwise it's not "Free Dining" & they won't get any bookings due to the competitor's being cheaper.
Just checked Quidco due to a head's up from another thread, now up to 4% which for me makes KW & Disney the same but Disney has the lesser deposit.
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 19, 11:36 AM  
Link to this Post
llynnnn
Proud to wear my Ears

Hi

Do you know if the gift card can be used to pay table service bills and tips or is it just for gift shop purchases?
Thanks
llynnnn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 19, 11:37 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by llynnnn View Post
Hi

Do you know if the gift card can be used to pay table service bills and tips or is it just for gift shop purchases?
Thanks
Assuming it’s just a normal gift card you can use it for pretty much anything. We’ve used them before to pay off the room bill.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 19, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Mrs-Weasley
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Clairebear View Post
I have tried 3 different emails and I haven’t had an email back to activate my $100. Does that mean I won’t get it?
Same here not had any emails in normal or junk folders
Mrs-Weasley is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List