Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 29 Apr 19, 08:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by blusteryday View Post
I'm sure I've seen that guy from somewhere before...

Ryland Clark, yes there’s a resemblance there, my husband turns off his ad about Bingo or something like that cos he hates his voice!
Old 29 Apr 19, 08:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Also tenna lady pants, I have found pretty bladder leak underwear! no love they look like huggie pull ups! 🤢
Old 29 Apr 19, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
littlelish0544
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by sandra & co View Post
also tenna lady pants, i have found pretty bladder leak underwear! No love they look like huggie pull ups! 🤢
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Old 1 May 19, 12:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Adcro
Serious Dibber

For me it's that stupid woman saying "I know how to keep my body healthy, but how do I keep my MOUTH healthy?" (because I'm a frickin moron), "I didn't know Oral B even MADE a toothpaste!" (what did you think they made? shoes?), "I asked my dentist, which is best, a regular toothbrush or electric?" (I hope she looked at you like she'd just smelt a bad clam)
Adcro is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 19, 12:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Adcro
Serious Dibber

...the one with a horse wearing a tabard.
Ugh yes. "And behind him... a tin man!" ... who the hell doesn't know what a knight or a suit of armour is?

Edited at 12:18 AM.
Adcro is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 19, 12:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Adcro
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Moleymole View Post
Don’t get me started on Lorraine Kelly... oooh Kate, I love your house and the ...dance arrrggghh. .
"Furniture that'll fit my hallway?"
"Yes, Lorraine!"
Old 2 May 19, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinygog
slightly serious Dibber

So if you're thinking of releasing equity...

Then good advice is...

WDW: 2002, 2004 & 2008
DLP: 2014, 2015 (Xmas), 2017 (Xmas) & 2018
Tinygog is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 19, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
angelbabe
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mick View Post
To be fair to Dan he does appear to be sponsoring a "free" concert featuring Pitbull (whoever he might be ) in June in aid of a Orlando PD officer who I assume was killed on duty.

Mick
Hi Mick, it's for Officer Kevin Valencia who was gravely injured on duty responding to a domestic violence call where a man killed his 4 children and himself but not before he shot 27-year-old Officer Valencia in the head. The concert is in honour of him as he is still in a coma almost a year on.
angelbabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 19, 02:58 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by angelbabe View Post
Hi Mick, it's for Officer Kevin Valencia who was gravely injured on duty responding to a domestic violence call where a man killed his 4 children and himself but not before he shot 27-year-old Officer Valencia in the head. The concert is in honour of him as he is still in a coma almost a year on.
Thanks Angelbabe. That's so tragic - assume it was in the greater Orlando area? Must have happened between our spring 2018 trip and Thanksgiving. I'll forgive Dan now.

On a lighter note we were following James Holzauer's progress on Jeopardy - last watched on Friday but I think he's up to $1.5m now. The guy knows everything.

Mick
Old 2 May 19, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post
angelbabe
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Thanks Angelbabe. That's so tragic - assume it was in the greater Orlando area? Must have happened between our spring 2018 trip and Thanksgiving. I'll forgive Dan now.

On a lighter note we were following James Holzauer's progress on Jeopardy - last watched on Friday but I think he's up to $1.5m now. The guy knows everything.

Mick
It's close to Universal. Terrible for all involved

James Holzhaur is a machine, isn't he? He's winning about $100k every episode!
angelbabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List