Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 23 Apr 19, 07:34 AM  
Link to this Post
jiminycricket
Dancing with Tink'

Mobile Quidco tracking at 4%

As the title says, Quidco is currently tracking at 4% for Walt Disney World packages. Just thought it may be useful for those booking on Thursday and debating the extra $100/Quidco/Topcashback (currently 3.15%)
jiminycricket is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 19, 07:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Thank you! It was 3% last week so has gone up
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 19, 08:09 AM  
Link to this Post
ChrisJoandBen89
VIP Dibber

We got 4% last year. It said we would be paid 8-12 weeks after our return, but we were paid out ages ago. It just went straight towards paying the holiday off.
Old 23 Apr 19, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
ooooooo new calculation to be done, for those that haven't done them Kenwood was slightly ahead due to starting lower but that extra 1% may make the difference. Just a pity that you can combine Quidco with the Disney Link for the extra $100 For my stay KW & Disney are now the "same" price: KW $300GC versus WDTC $200 + 4%
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR

Edited at 08:52 AM.
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 19, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post
MickeyYay
Imagineer

Thanks for the heads up!
MickeyYay is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 19, 09:32 AM  
Link to this Post
emmafleur
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Thank you. Quidco definitely coming out on top! Just wanted to ask, if I only pay a deposit on Thursday through the Quidco link, do they still pay cash back for the amount of the whole holiday price? What happens if I cancelled the holiday later on in the year?
emmafleur is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 19, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
jiminycricket
Dancing with Tink'

Originally Posted by emmafleur View Post
Thank you. Quidco definitely coming out on top! Just wanted to ask, if I only pay a deposit on Thursday through the Quidco link, do they still pay cash back for the amount of the whole holiday price? What happens if I cancelled the holiday later on in the year?
I'd like to know this too please!
jiminycricket is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 19, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Deano
Imagineer

Deano's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by jiminycricket View Post
I'd like to know this too please!
I Paid a deposit of £150 last year and Quidco payment for the total cost came a few months later. It was a surprise and not sure if its normal as I still haven't paid my final balance.
Old 24 Apr 19, 08:12 AM  
Link to this Post
2020holibubbles
Excited about Disney

Sorry if this has already been asked and sorry to jump on the thread, but if I only purchased the accommodation and tickets (ie no flights) does Quidco count this as a package? (Would I still get the 4% on just accomm and tickets?) many thanks ☺️
2020holibubbles is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 19, 08:34 AM  
Link to this Post
BarryL
Imagineer

Originally Posted by 2020holibubbles View Post
Sorry if this has already been asked and sorry to jump on the thread, but if I only purchased the accommodation and tickets (ie no flights) does Quidco count this as a package? (Would I still get the 4% on just accomm and tickets?) many thanks ☺️
Yes, you'll get cashback for an accommodation and ticket booking. You don't need to book flights too
BarryL is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List