Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 23 Apr 19, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Leia77
VIP Dibber

Leia77's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by dx4100 View Post
distripplanner/

Its worth checking if its worth upgrading or not
Many thanks for the link 😊. I’ve already worked out the cost for OOP and it does look like it’s more cost effective to upgrade. Staying for 18 days this time and currently at 9 restaurants, which includes three signatures.
Leia77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 19, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by fleurbie View Post
Yes you can, I also got them to convert TS and QS in to snack credits at my resort which was very helpful as you don’t always want 3 snacks at the same time 😀
That’s really useful to know. Did you do it at reception?
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 19, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Yes you can, I also got them to convert TS and QS in to snack credits at my resort which was very helpful as you don’t always want 3 snacks at the same time 😀
I thought so. I tried to do this at CBR and at guest services in magic Kingdom and they looked a they looked at me like I had 2 heads. I actually thought I must have made it up in my own head lol
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 19, 07:20 AM  
Link to this Post
fleurbie
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by 3disneykids View Post
I thought so. I tried to do this at CBR and at guest services in magic Kingdom and they looked a they looked at me like I had 2 heads. I actually thought I must have made it up in my own head lol
They offered it at OKW both times we stayed, the first I knew about it was when I was buying snacks to use up some credits with QS credits as we had a few left the day before flying home, and the lady said do you Want me to change your table service ones that was left! As we had about 3 left that we didn"t need we said yes. I've never tried in the park's, it will bd a shame if they won.t do it at CBR.
Nov 19 CBR, September 22 BRV, BWV 💕
fleurbie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 19, 07:26 AM  
Link to this Post
fleurbie
Apprentice Imagineer

Just to add I know its a waste of TS credit but I always eat well and where we want.
So long as its free then it really doesn't matter what you spend it on as long as you spend them on something worse if not used at all.
We do have a lot left over even when we have done a couple of signiture restaurants. This year there's no signatures I really Want to do (yet still researching) we have 2 days away at universal and the first night we only have QS so impossible to use them up really.
fleurbie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 19, 07:28 AM  
Link to this Post
fleurbie
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Joshie1 View Post
That’s really useful to know. Did you do it at reception?
It was in the resort shop at OKW
Old 24 Apr 19, 07:35 AM  
Link to this Post
jdouds
Imagineer

Hi if you don't want to many sit down evening meals or character meals maybe treat yourself to something better and do a couple of signature meals, Cali grill,narcoosses ,yachtsman some of our favourites
jdouds is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 19, 10:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Leia77
VIP Dibber

Leia77's Reviews
Originally Posted by jdouds View Post
Hi if you don't want to many sit down evening meals or character meals maybe treat yourself to something better and do a couple of signature meals, Cali grill,narcoosses ,yachtsman some of our favourites
Hi 😊. I did think about doing this, but you spend a lot of time in signatures and we want to avoid that. I know, it does seem a waste to convert TS to CS. We have 3 signatures in the current plan and 6 x 1 credit restaurants, which means we are already more than breaking even on the cost of the upgrade. I also think if we do too many signatures there’s a risk we might run out of credits. We only share the odd counter service as we tend to like different things. Have to say though, the thought of using TS as CS is messing with my head ☺️
Leia77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 19, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
fleurbie
Apprentice Imagineer

Resorts can change your TS and QS in to snacks

[APP]https

Edited at 02:13 PM. Reason: Uploading pictures
Old 25 Apr 19, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
[APP]https
Going to find that and take a screenshot for my phone just in case. Thank you.
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List