Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 4 Feb 18, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Proud to wear my Ears

Best Disneyland Paris Site at the moment to book with

Hello

looking for a stay at the end of September this year looking at the german site as there offer is saving me £300 plus free half board does any one know if any of the other disneyland paris sites have good offers on ?
Thanks in advance
07003840 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Feb 18, 08:19 AM  
Link to this Post
natanddaz
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by 07003840 View Post
Hello

looking for a stay at the end of September this year looking at the german site as there offer is saving me £300 plus free half board does any one know if any of the other disneyland paris sites have good offers on ?
Thanks in advance
Im no expert as in the process of booking our first trip for the begining of september but since i booked our eurostar tickets last sunday i have been trawling the websites! The only offer im finding which is valid for september is the german and uk offer. The uk offer doesnt work for us at the moment as we can only manage 3 nights not 4. The german site is working out cheaper but im finding for my dates they only seem to be offering the more expensive room types (standard rooms are available on other sites) which im not bothered about paying extra for when the rooms are no different. The current uk offer ends today and others have said historically the uk site offer changes to free h/b and % off after this offer so i am holding fire at present in the hope it will change before the german offer ends (12th feb i think i read) and i can compare!

Sorry if that was a bit of a ramble 😶
natanddaz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 18, 08:16 AM  
Link to this Post
natanddaz
Imagineer

Mobile

Well thats disapointing uk offer has indeed changed to % off and free h/b but as they are only offering 15-25% discount this is atill working out more expensive than the german site especially as the german offer includes a proper hotel breakfast whereas the uk offer is only quick service. Now not sure what to do 🙄
natanddaz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 18, 09:11 AM  
Link to this Post
lancs
Trading Disney Pins

Yes for me too, £2100 for Newport at end of May for 4 nights, 2 adults 2 children...I'll be going via the German site too!
lancs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 18, 09:26 AM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

the french site will come out with offers too - but for september you might be looking at springtime before a good offer comes out on the french site. Got to be honest, I wouldn't pay £2000 to stay onsite at DLP, I'd be looking at buying park tickets separately and staying at one of the 4-star hotels nearby (Dream Castle or Magic Circus), also booked separately and not through Disney.

Edited at 09:28 AM.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 18, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
natanddaz
Imagineer

Mobile

Well i have took the plunge and booked on the german site as the % discount for santa fe went up today from 15-25% with the free half board. Worked out at €941 for 2 adults and 2 children 3 nights including all taxes etc. I know this is the most basic hotel but i really dont think we will be in it much as its our first time to dlp and will be in the parks all day.
Old 6 Feb 18, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post

Be aware that you only have Standard half board in Santa Fe. If Sequoia Lodge is not a lot more and you could afford it, I would think if you would save money in the end because your half board vouchers are better in that hotel.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 18, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
natanddaz
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by phl View Post
Be aware that you only have Standard half board in Santa Fe. If Sequoia Lodge is not a lot more and you could afford it, I would think if you would save money in the end because your half board vouchers are better in that hotel.
Thanks for the advise i have had a look at the resturaunts available on the standard half board and think we will be ok as 2 of my little ones are very fussy so buffets suit us best. The sequoia lodge looks lovely and i was tempted but it was another €200 so think i will save that for if we go back and can factor in pool time etc 😊
Old 6 Feb 18, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by phl View Post
i thought that last year but to be honest unless you are only using plus set menus or plus buffets, you don't save any money. If you veer away from the plus plan at all you're then negating any saving. I personally didn't like being so restricted in my choices.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 18, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post

Well okay, that's true.
But I prefer devaluing my plus voucher by using it for a buffet than to be completely limited to buffets. With the plus vouchers I always have the option to go for a lot of table service restaurants without paying extra. But sure, if you know from the start that you will use buffets only anyway, it does not make sense to consider the plus option.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List