Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 22 Oct 19, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Nicksgirl View Post
sorry I thought Will and Jeanettes dance was so overated. He now should be judged on the dance not how he manages his disability.

She did most of the flapping around, didn't like it, but that's my opinion.

x
I felt the same. Lovely man and all respect to him but he's getting the sympathy votes.
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure & POR Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 19, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MrsBC View Post
I felt the same. Lovely man and all respect to him but he's getting the sympathy votes.
He is wonderful but that dance was awful, Jeanette over danced as always, as for the judge crying... so over the top. x
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 19, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Nicksgirl View Post
He is wonderful but that dance was awful, Jeanette over danced as always, as for the judge crying... so over the top. x
I thought the dance was pretty awful too, but I got a tear in my eye at the end. Juxtaposition of the line "when I was seven years old" at the end of the song with the fact he had cancer at that age really pulled at the heart strings.
WhereIBelong is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 19, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
thepricefamily
Apprentice Imagineer

Thought Alex did really well tonight especially with having a new partner. Michelle was great, but thought some of the others dipped a bit this week. Mike to go for me.
HRH Club Level & AKL Savannah Club Level 2020
thepricefamily is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 19, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
tonigary
Imagineer

I think there may be a shock in store tonight with who goes, my favourite was Michelle, she is amazing
tonigary is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 19, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
BarryandCaron
Imagineer

BarryandCaron's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 15
Mobile

Voted for Emma and Anton. I can’t believe that’s the first time he opened the show 😱
Old 26 Oct 19, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
Well done Alex & Kevin too, after all it wasn't a normal dance he needed to learn and he couldn't stop saying sorry to her for going wrong

Kelvin, Michelle & Karim again were good too

Loved how they changed all the names into halloween names at the end
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 19, 08:23 AM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

Michelle was my favourite tonight too... things were a bit lacklustre up 'til that point really, I also liked Kelvin's tango - and Alex's dance wasn't too shabby in the circumstances.

Mind you, according to the tabloids they were all - including pros - either injured or ill this week and the live show was touch and go as to whether it would happen at all.
WhereIBelong is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 19, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post
bonnies mum
Imagineer

Begins to get difficult to see any of them go as the obvious ones are away.
Think Mike should go (also think her was overmarked) but think Chris is in danger (though I really love his attitude).
Alex did amazingly well in the circumstances but wasn’t keen on the routine - too much jumping about but that’s what these Couples Choice dances allow for. Neil did say it was all new to him and I think the routine reflected his uncertainty with no rules.
bonnies mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 19, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
parkgirl
VIP Dibber

parkgirl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 14
I think mike and Chris are hanging on by a thread. I also thought Catherine was a disappointment. They are my 3 to go next.
CSR October 2011, POFQ May 2012, POP July 2012, SSR April 2013, OKW Oct 2014, OKW July 2016, All Stars Music April 2017, OKW/BLT July 2018, All Stars Sports Oct 2019, Riviera May 2022, GFR/AKL Oct 2022, Disney 5K Riviera/copper creek 2024, SSR Aug 2024
parkgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List