Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 1 Sep 19, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by shirley View Post
Also I see Lorraine Kelly has an another attempt of hosting a show, after the horrendous wedding sham we have another load of drivel by the looks of it!
I just can’t watch her, that giggling drives me insane
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Sep 19, 06:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S

Colette-S's Reviews
Originally Posted by WhereIBelong View Post
Its "I'll have a P please Dara" now...
Just doesn’t have the same ring to it
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 19, 10:38 PM  
Link to this Post
themeparksandy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lindaelaine View Post
Oh please God NO 😖
That’s so awful and what makes it worst is that is that the program on for 47 mins (not including ads) instead of 24 mins it use to be
themeparksandy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 19, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post
HenrysDad
Imagineer

HenrysDad's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I actually found it quite watchable to finish off my night and send me to sleep, but then again, I like any quiz.

I think Warwick Davies is OK, he is deliberately telling awful corny jokes
Old 11 Sep 19, 10:54 PM  
Link to this Post
parkgirl
VIP Dibber

parkgirl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 14
I quite like it - something I can answer unlike the Victoria Coren show Only Connect, which makes me feel like a right dumbo!
CSR October 2011, POFQ May 2012, POP July 2012, SSR April 2013, OKW Oct 2014, OKW July 2016, All Stars Music April 2017, OKW/BLT July 2018, All Stars Sports Oct 2019, Riviera May 2022, GFR/AKL Oct 2022, Disney 5K Riviera/copper creek 2024, SSR Aug 2024
parkgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 19, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
disneylover43
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 158
Originally Posted by parkgirl View Post
I quite like it - something I can answer unlike the Victoria Coren show Only Connect, which makes me feel like a right dumbo!
I love Only Connect ,even if the only questions I can answer are the missing vowels
Old Key West August 2012
Port Orleans Riverside August 2014
NY/HRH and Beach Club July/Aug 2016
disneylover43 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 19, 11:08 PM  
Link to this Post
I love walmart
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

I love Tenable. Though admittedly the first time I watched it I thought it was dreadful. I’m desperate to get a team together to go on it, but it’s just me and oldest son at the moment.
I love walmart is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 19, 11:51 PM  
Link to this Post
coggie
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
This is the worst programme on the telly. Warwick Davis is not at all funny and very irritating.
Someone needs to put this programme in the vortex
Warwick Davis is superb, his off the cuff humour is very clever. As for the quiz itself it's great..list ten things is a great concept for a show
coggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 19, 12:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S

Colette-S's Reviews
Originally Posted by coggie View Post
Warwick Davis is superb, his off the cuff humour is very clever. As for the quiz itself it's great..list ten things is a great concept for a show
He is shocking and needs sending into the vortex. His jokes are cringeworthy and I get irrational thoughts when it’s on. Give me Ben Shepherd any day
Old 14 Sep 19, 12:14 AM  
Link to this Post
coggie
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
He is shocking and needs sending into the vortex. His jokes are cringeworthy and I get irrational thoughts when it’s on. Give me Ben Shepherd any day
Wooden Ben Shepherd, give me a break. You answer a simple question then push a button!
coggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List