Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 23 May 21, 06:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Pluto76
Helping Minnie

Attraction tickets

Hi
Just wanted to check people that booked with AT when offer was released on Thursday have you managed to book your park dates?
Think I’m going to press the booking button today, just nervous not going direct with Disney - but they don’t have the room availability I want.
Thanks
Pluto76 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 21, 08:46 AM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Pluto76 View Post
Hi
Just wanted to check people that booked with AT when offer was released on Thursday have you managed to book your park dates?
Think I’m going to press the booking button today, just nervous not going direct with Disney - but they don’t have the room availability I want.
Thanks
Not yet as waiting for ATD to give us the reference number. Disney need to give them the numbers first to pass on to us. When are you going?

Edited at 08:48 AM.
aprilshack is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 21, 10:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Pluto76
Helping Minnie

Originally Posted by aprilshack View Post
Not yet as waiting for ATD to give us the reference number. Disney need to give them the numbers first to pass on to us. When are you going?
Not going till January but wanted to double check that you can definitely book park days when just paid package deposit?
Pluto76 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 21, 11:03 AM  
Link to this Post
kevingharris
A Guest at All-Stars

Not going till January but wanted to double check that you can definitely book park days when just paid package deposit?
If you are buying just park tickets like i have you will need to pay the disney park tickets in full, before they will release the tickets to you. This means you cannot reserve you park days. This is what the nice lady told me when i rang.
kevingharris is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 21, 11:04 AM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

I have booked with them as they were cheaper than Disney + extra gift card value, and this is my understanding. I think it actually says it somewhere on their website.
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 21, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
kevingharris
A Guest at All-Stars

Originally Posted by orlandoamber View Post
I have booked with them as they were cheaper than Disney + extra gift card value, and this is my understanding. I think it actually says it somewhere on their website.
After reading this and being told otherwise, can anyone confirm either way?
kevingharris is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 21, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Originally Posted by kevingharris View Post
After reading this and being told otherwise, can anyone confirm either way?
This is the part of their website I’m referring to:

orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 21, 11:17 AM  
Link to this Post
kevingharris
A Guest at All-Stars

Ah ok that explains it. We are not staying on site so need to pay in full before we can book the parks.

thank you
Old 23 May 21, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Originally Posted by kevingharris View Post
Ah ok that explains it. We are not staying on site so need to pay in full before we can book the parks.

thank you
No problem. I think this thread is about booking the new offer which is Disney on-site hotel + tickets to get the dining credit hence my initial reply - it might get moved to the trip planning or accommodation forums
Old 23 May 21, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Pluto76
Helping Minnie

Great thank you for that, I’ll definitely book now.