Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 3 May 21, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyfans
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

My DS 23 was out on the CRP when covid hit. He had his programme cut short so feels he's missed out. He's intending to apply to go back as soon as it's possible. I fully support his decision. He has already had his first vaccine and is due his second soon due to asthma.
We have our fingers crossed here that applications will reopen for the CRP soon.
If anyone wants any advice or details about the programme just give me a message 😊
Old 4 May 21, 11:17 AM  
Link to this Post
orlando-blues
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Disneyfans View Post
My DS 23 was out on the CRP when covid hit. He had his programme cut short so feels he's missed out. He's intending to apply to go back as soon as it's possible. I fully support his decision. He has already had his first vaccine and is due his second soon due to asthma.
We have our fingers crossed here that applications will reopen for the CRP soon.
If anyone wants any advice or details about the programme just give me a message 😊
My son was also on his programme and was cut short, he was about 7 months in. I do hope they let them return to complete their programmes 🤞
Old 7 May 21, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
PABBY
Excited about Disney

Many on here know just how much fun my DD had back in the summer of 2018 doing the Disney CEP. I would urge any parent to let their offspring apply for this if they are that way inclined. If in doubt, use the link in my sig to have a read of her daily life working in the Emporium in the MK. And you can always drop Charlotte a PM on here (EvilQueen1937) if you have any questions - she loves helping people with anything Disney!
PABBY is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 21, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
nanu
Imagineer

My DD was accepted on the CEP for last year but never got to go as it was cancelled because of Covid. She's hoping she will be allowed to go once it's all open again but the problem she has now is she graduates this year so it might not be an option. Hopefully, something will be offered to those who couldn't go.
1988 New York Penta & Orl. Radisson Maingate 1990 Orl. Marriott I-Drive, Premier Cruise & Cocoa Beach Hilton 1997 Orl. La Suites I-Drive 2002 Orl. Port Orleans Riverside 2006 Las Vegas Luxor 2007 Orl. Port Orleans French Quarter 2010 Orl. Windsor Palms villa 2012 Orl. Rolling Hills villa & RPR Universal 2015 Orl. Indian Creek villa & Naples Bay Resort 2017 Orl. Highlands Reserve villa 2018 Barefoot Beach Resort & Orl. Highgate Park villa

Edited at 07:20 PM.
nanu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 21, 04:03 PM  
Link to this Post
rjhsteel
Very Serious Dibber

Is this still opening? My daughter is interested for 2022.

Edit. Sorry i meant the Cultural Exchange Program
Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Lake Buena Vista 2023
LA Disneyland 2023

Edited at 04:05 PM.
rjhsteel is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List