Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 23 Oct 21, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Monolith
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Scotsmomma2 View Post
Yes,VH..it was showing the same a few weeks ago too..every little change I keep expecting to lose our seat selection 😳
I did the last time but it seems not this time…yet
Monolith is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 21, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Anyone else having issues accessing the seat map in their booking? Mine won't let me do a thing so I'm having to call them as they've moved us. Theres tonnes of seats left as I did a dummy booking 🙄
Old 23 Oct 21, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
SnowWhite
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by act1980 View Post
Anyone else having issues accessing the seat map in their booking? Mine won't let me do a thing so I'm having to call them as they've moved us. Theres tonnes of seats left as I did a dummy booking 🙄
I had this problem with the first change, still on original plane LHR-MCO A350-1000 10-24 February next year. Couldn't see the seat maps. Once I clicked to accept the changes they appeared again.

Edit to add:
Hmmm looks like they've changed our plane overnight - now on Airbus A330-300 both ways and rubbish seats for all six of us. *sigh*

Edited at 10:15 AM.
SnowWhite is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 21, 10:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Monolith
Excited about Disney

Mobile

This happened the last time.

I whatsapped and twitter dm’ed and it appeared the next day. I suspect it would’ve done that anyway
Monolith is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 21, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Jack&LucysMumy
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Scotsmomma2 View Post
Mine isn't showing again for our outbound on Dec 8th,it just says our flight is now with a different airline and to contact them to book our seats🤔Coming home in January hasn't changed though.
Mine on the 8th Dec has changed to 10:10 and returning 18:30. (Back to original times).
Give them a call and see what’s happening with your outbound

Louise
Jack&LucysMumy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 21, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by SnowWhite View Post
I had this problem with the first change, still on original plane LHR-MCO A350-1000 10-24 February next year. Couldn't see the seat maps. Once I clicked to accept the changes they appeared again.

Edit to add:
Hmmm looks like they've changed our plane overnight - now on Airbus A330-300 both ways and rubbish seats for all six of us. *sigh*
There was no option for me to accept the changes weirdly. I spent 2 hours on the phone to them this morning but we're now altogether and back in 1A-3A so I'm pleased about that at least.

Sucks that the aircraft has changed doesn't it, I was looking forward to flying on the new A350 🙄

Did you get your seats sorted?
Old 23 Oct 21, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
spenners
I'm Ready To Go NOW!

spenners's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 10
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
Thanks for the heads up OP, we have been changed as well. Just checked our seats and we are happy with them.

Las Vegas - October 2023 (6th West Coast Trip)
New York - February 2019 - My 50th Birthday Trip (1st Visit)
Florida - January 2024 - Taking mini me for her 30th birthday (22nd Visit to Florida)
Florida - September 2024 (23rd visit) - just me and hubby
spenners is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 21, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
SnowWhite
Apprentice Imagineer

There was no option for me to accept the changes weirdly. I spent 2 hours on the phone to them this morning but we're now altogether and back in 1A-3A so I'm pleased about that at least.

Sucks that the aircraft has changed doesn't it, I was looking forward to flying on the new A350 🙄

Did you get your seats sorted?
Yes I did thank you for asking act 1980, not an ideal selection but I'm sure we'll manage, there are 8 of us on that flight; the other two are on a different bboking number as added afterwards so it was a bit of a juggle to sort them all out *sigh* . TBH I almost hope we get changed back to the A350 too lol

Edited at 08:02 PM. Reason: To correct a typo.
SnowWhite is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 21, 09:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

Originally Posted by steve30 View Post
You might need to accept a change - usually if you login through the website. Doesn’t seem to work on the app. If you’re with virgin holidays they might need to accept the change for you.
Thanks Steve,now showing,and we have the same ELR seats .
Scotsmomma2 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 21, 09:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Jack&LucysMumy View Post
Mine on the 8th Dec has changed to 10:10 and returning 18:30. (Back to original times).
Give them a call and see what’s happening with your outbound
Hopefully the last change now,not long to go 🥰
Scotsmomma2 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List