Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 24 Feb 21, 12:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Dinglebert
Imagineer

Dinglebert's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Cracking Hard Rock London Deal

Long story short.

I have tickets for Jimmy Buffet for last September at London Palladium. Had booked via Amex Travel deal the Hard Rock with breakfast for £211.

All got cancelled.

Jimmy Buffet moved concert to 18th September this year so I kept the tickets.

There is a deal today with Travel Zoo for the Hard Rock anytime until next March for any of the following.

£99 for the night no breakfast
£119 for night with breakfast
£149 with Dinner (two courses and a cocktail) and breakfast.

There is also an NHS 5% discount code floating around. I am NHS but if you google it is not asking for proof.

Therefore paid £141 for a Kingsize, 4pm next day checkout with Dinner and Breakfast. Their systems are slow today but got it booked and dinner reserved.

Also its all completely cancellable if for any reason you have to cancel. Available for weekends and holidays.

travelzoo/uk/local-d...ntent=24 9371
Dinglebert is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 21, 12:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile

Wowza cracking deal
Donz1979 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 21, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
GoldenAvalanche
Imagineer

Ooh that's great, is the meal at the Hard Rock Cafe I assume? Do you need to make reservations for that separately?
GoldenAvalanche is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 21, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Dinglebert View Post
Long story short.

I have tickets for Jimmy Buffet for last September at London Palladium. Had booked via Amex Travel deal the Hard Rock with breakfast for £211.

All got cancelled.

Jimmy Buffet moved concert to 18th September this year so I kept the tickets.

There is a deal today with Travel Zoo for the Hard Rock anytime until next March for any of the following.

£99 for the night no breakfast
£119 for night with breakfast
£149 with Dinner (two courses and a cocktail) and breakfast.

There is also an NHS 5% discount code floating around. I am NHS but if you google it is not asking for proof.

Therefore paid £141 for a Kingsize, 4pm next day checkout with Dinner and Breakfast. Their systems are slow today but got it booked and dinner reserved.

Also its all completely cancellable if for any reason you have to cancel. Available for weekends and holidays.

travelzoo/uk/local-d...ntent=24 9371
Thank you for this! I’ve just booked! Can I just check - did you have to ring the hard rock to make the booking or can you do so online somewhere? 👍❤️
amy56 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 21, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Hollyhobbit
Excited about Disney

Thanks for this. Got my daughter the dinner , bed and breakfast deal for her birthday and then decided to treat me and hubby to a couple of nights too. Can’t wait.
Cheers again
Hollyhobbit is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 21, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
GoldenAvalanche
Imagineer

Thanks, just back to say we are booked, DH has been away for a few months so this will be a lovely treat to celebrate end of lockdown and our belated 10th wedding anniversary! Cracking deal.
GoldenAvalanche is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 21, 02:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Dinglebert
Imagineer

Dinglebert's Reviews
Originally Posted by GoldenAvalanche View Post
Ooh that's great, is the meal at the Hard Rock Cafe I assume? Do you need to make reservations for that separately?
The meal is at Hard Rock. They booked it for me at the time I booked the room. You have to have a booking, although you can change it if you want to at a later date.
Dinglebert is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 21, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Dinglebert
Imagineer

Dinglebert's Reviews
Originally Posted by amy56 View Post
Thank you for this! I’ve just booked! Can I just check - did you have to ring the hard rock to make the booking or can you do so online somewhere? 👍❤️
You have to phone or email. email may be very slow to get things done given the speed of the phones today as well.
Old 24 Feb 21, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Willeve
Imagineer

Thanks for the info! Booked a stay in June for myself and my husband for when we go to see ales Miserables! Absolute bargain!
Willeve is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 21, 02:59 PM  
Link to this Post
TinkerBabe
Apprentice Imagineer

Thanks for this, I've purchased, however I've been holding on the phone for over 30 mins so I'm going to give up and send an email!
TinkerBabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List