Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 8 Mar 21, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Donz1979 View Post
Im recording and will decide later if watch. I dont like her and dont believe half the stuff I read today what was said. Wonder if Royal family will now respond!
You actually believe half of it ? I hope HM does not dignify this interview with a response.
Smilesonfaces is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 21, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
bonnies mum
Imagineer

Originally Posted by duchy View Post
I watched it online today (I’ve always felt they were a modern couple in an impossible situation though) and felt they both came across as very genuine and believable

Social media made me laugh today , usually the haters describe Meghan as an untalented second rate actress however today apparently she’s a brilliant actress , talk about changing the facts to suit your own narrative !
I have seen her act and honestly I was far from impressed, not very convincing. I have never watched Suits - perhaps she was more believable in that, I wouldn’t know.
bonnies mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 21, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

I will watch it tonight, and reserve judgement until then.
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 21, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
bonnies mum
Imagineer

Sorry, I can’t leave this alone!
This couple now say they were married 3 days before the Windsor wedding & they issued a false statement that the Duchess was in early Labour several hours AFTER the baby had been born in hospital whilst saying it would be a home birth.
Clearly they are more than capable of porky pies.

Edited at 09:42 PM.
bonnies mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 21, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
disney20042012
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Smilesonfaces View Post
Answer to the first question is no I have no plans to watch the interview. I am sure we will be bombarded with it afterwards for months.
Two witnesses are a legal requirement of a Church of England wedding. I am taking what happened to be a wedding rehearsal and the couple have decided themselves to take this as the marriage itself. Unless there’s were witnesses we don’t know about or the Archbishop granted a special license which I honestly cannot imagine.
They could have had the same quiet wedding as Zara Phillips. They chose to have the wedding spectacle that took place. They themselves made that choice.

I am a staunch royalist and great admirer of HM the Queen and to be honest I feel quite upset about this whole thing. This is a family tearing itself apart. There will be no other winner than Oprah’s bank balance.

They chose to have the wedding spectacle that took place. They themselves made that choice.

That choice cost the taxpayer 30 million.
disney20042012 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 21, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyMadMummy
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Yep, absolutely.

I supported them before, support them now and will continue to support them after ☺️
Old 8 Mar 21, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by disney20042012 View Post

They chose to have the wedding spectacle that took place. They themselves made that choice.

That choice cost the taxpayer 30 million.
Correct and we had no choice in footing the bill !
Smilesonfaces is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 21, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JoS View Post
I will watch it tonight, and reserve judgement until then.
Howay man Jo hin, surely you can find summit better pet - perhaps yer toenails need cutting? Oven needs a deep clean?

I'm laughing my back off here Jo, my Whatsapp is pinging with funnies surrounding this carry on!
Old 8 Mar 21, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
rummy63
VIP Dibber

I don't believe any of the adults said it. It's such a ridiculous thing to say.
Maybe George said it because that's the type of thing a kid would say and perhaps Will and Kate didn't check him. If Meghan was so fragile why did Harry choose to relate this conversation to her?
rummy63 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 21, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
ChoppyGirl
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by bonnies mum View Post
Sorry, I can’t leave this alone!
This couple now say they were married 3 days before the Windsor wedding & they issued a false statement that the Duchess was in early Labour several hours AFTER the baby had been born in hospital whilst saying it would be a home birth.
Clearly they are more than capable of porky pies.
At the time when they first showed Archie I said he was a couple of weeks old. I was convinced he was born earlier than they said.
2014 Saratoga Springs Resort
2017 Animal Kingdom Lodge
2019 Highlands Reserve/Grand Plaza/Boardwalk Villa
2023 Vero Beach/Portofino Bay/Coronado Springs Club level

2024 Wilderness Lodge/Grand Floridian
2025 Disneyland Hotel DLP
ChoppyGirl is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List