Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 28 Mar 21, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Availability July/August

I posted this on another thread but had no response so thought I’d ask people’s opinions.

We are due to fly 23rd July and impatiently waiting for Boris to announce whether holidays will be on or not and for the USA to let us in. We paid a deposit for our park tickets and that’s due on the 31st May.

Looking at the park availability calendar, June has days that are filling up where not all parks are available. I’m starting to panic that by the time we find out that we are allowed to go and then pay for our park tickets, there’ll be no park days left. Then what happens?

I know they’re still operating at limited capacity currently. Do you think by July, capacity will have increased?

Thanks.
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 21, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
mostlybobbins
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Rac20 View Post
I posted this on another thread but had no response so thought I’d ask people’s opinions.

We are due to fly 23rd July and impatiently waiting for Boris to announce whether holidays will be on or not and for the USA to let us in. We paid a deposit for our park tickets and that’s due on the 31st May.

Looking at the park availability calendar, June has days that are filling up where not all parks are available. I’m starting to panic that by the time we find out that we are allowed to go and then pay for our park tickets, there’ll be no park days left. Then what happens?

I know they’re still operating at limited capacity currently. Do you think by July, capacity will have increased?

Thanks.
July 4th will have high demand, as ever. Plus they are expanding the hours for April, for example, based on demand. I don't think you'll have anything to worry about on that score, personally. (I'd be more worried about being allowed to fly, but you know that stress way more than I!)
mostlybobbins is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 21, 04:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Rosie12
Earning More Ears

We've only paid a deposit on our holiday and are still able to book park passes, i don't know how you've booked your tickets, but are you sure that's not a option for you?
Rosie12 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 21, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rosie12 View Post
We've only paid a deposit on our holiday and are still able to book park passes, i don't know how you've booked your tickets, but are you sure that's not a option for you?
It’s all DIY and all moved on from last year. The tickets are separate and not paid for yet so not able to book unfortunately.
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List