Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 16 Oct 21, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
PerryPlatypus
Earning My Ears

I did get my flight rebooked today, through online chat. I had to select holiday bookings then type live agent then go in a queue, didn't take too long. Just in case anyone else is still trying.
PerryPlatypus is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 21, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
frances01
slightly serious Dibber

Hi, I was trying to change a flight and car booking today. Started at 0805 this morning. Tried 03444930747 and 03444930787 numerous times but they couldn't take my call. Then found 03444930762 but again couldn't take my call. Eventually got through on 08007278000 but as has been said it is flights only. The lovely lady put me through to holidays, it run for ages then couldn't take me call. Then at 1310 I got an answer on 03444930787. On hold for 1hr 15 mins then the lady changed my booking in 15 mins. So pleased to have got it sorted. Hope you get through soon.
Sept 97 Orlando, Sept 98 Orlando, Sept 00 Orlando, Mar 03 Orlando, Feb 04 DLP, Apr 05 Orlando, Oct 06 Orlando, Oct 07 St Augustine/Orlando, Oct 08 Disney Eastern Caribbean Cruise/Orlando, Oct 09 Orlando, Oct 10 Orlando/Disney Western Caribbean Cruise, Oct 11 Orlando, Oct 13 Orlando. Oct 14 Orlando, Oct 15 Orlando/Keys, Jul 17 Orlando, Feb 22 Orlando, Jul 23 Orlando
frances01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 21, 07:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Welshjim22
Apprentice Imagineer

Yes I had that response a few times yesterday but then got through, still an hour on hold though. So i guess when hold queue gets to a certain point it just refuses to add anyone else.
Welshjim22 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 21, 07:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

I tried yesterday as I wanted to upgrade our hotel, live chat couldn’t help me and I couldnt get through on the phone so I’m not bothering now.
They really need to add an option to upgrade on manage my booking as it’s impossible to get through on the phone/live chat to do this at the moment.
Princess Ariel is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 21, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Triciamcl
VIP Dibber

Triciamcl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 8
I have had same issue, want to upgrade, cant do it online you call the number and either get disconnected or told they cant help you been trying for nearly a week this is awful !

2010 DOUBLETREE RESORT
2011 DOUBLETREE RESORT
2012 DOUBLETREE RESORT
2015 POFQ, RPR and DOUBLETREE RESORT
2017 POFQ

2022 POFQ & Cabana Bay
Triciamcl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 21, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
nialltruan
Excited about Disney

Well i finally managed to get through yesterday. Was on hold for roughly an hour then managed to change our trip without problem. Bit of an issue with the seats but all sorted. So we are off on the day we would have been due to fly home. Just need to make sense of the covid entry testing requirements now. Thankyou everyone for your help.
nialltruan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 21, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney_time
Imagineer

Disney_time's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by jstephens View Post
took me 40 mins this morning to get through on the 0800 727 800 number this was at 8am
I got through on this number within seconds earlier this afternoon (after all the blurb, that is). Anyway she said she couldn't help with BA holidays and that they were only open Mon-Fri - Is that even true? She gave me an email address of BAholidays@holiday.ba.com and a mobile no of 07860022933. I didn't try these as I thought I would have one more try at speaking to someone.

Now on to 03444930787 and haven't been cut off yet, so am taking it as a good sign. I believe their system can only cope with a certain number of people on hold, so when it's full, you get cut off.

Edited to add - Yay - got through after 50 mins to make a simple change which was free, however as they were asking you not to phone until you were withing 8 weeks of departure, the price has gone up so it cost £140 more

Edited at 04:54 PM.
Disney_time is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Oct 21, 10:16 AM  
Link to this Post

65 minutes on hold to BA holidays at the moment. Hoping the 60 minute average is still true and I won't be long. Managed to get though on chat and of course, they can't help because I have a holiday booking. I will never book a holiday with them again as I cannot trust it will ever go smoothly without problems. I'm so fed up.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Oct 21, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Bal
Imagineer

Mobile

If your not in a rush use Twitter.

I had to do a complete party change and also add an executive number. Did it over Twitter DM. Day 1, sent message. Immediately got an automated message asking for more info. Day 3, an agent asked me for more info. This morning, day 7, got a message to say it was done. I asked another quick question straight away and got an immediate answer.

While it took 7 days, my flight isn’t until next May so don’t mind and I wasn’t waiting on the phone or getting cut off.
Bal is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List