Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 25 Aug 17, 05:59 AM  
Link to this Post
katy341
Imagineer

Question 'the trip of many changes'...split stay - onsite itinerary 1

just trying to get my head around the onsite part of our trip especially as it was booked after the adr date! - fyi - I'm having no difficulty whatsoever getting reservations even at the time we want!

so would love some feedback

have also included very sketchy itinerary for offsite part

tue 13th feb - arrive 7pm local time, check into OKW 2bed vila, head into Disney springs for food (need a QS recommendation?!)

wed 14th feb - breakfast in villa (having food delivery on arrival) mk, adr at chef mickeys for brunch 1pm, back to pool mid afternoon, back to mk for hea *least recommended but its my fave park, my must-go-to-first and its valentines day! - has to be done!*

thur 15th - breakfast in villa, hs, ABC commissionary for lunch, back to pool. back to hs for fantasmic after an adr at rainforest café

fri 16th - ep with electric umbrella for lunch, back to pool afternoon. evening meal at t-rex and back to park for illuminations

sat 17th - mk for morning, with adr at bog for lunch, back to the pool and head to Disney springs for night time - few drinks for mummy and daddy - car to be left onsite!

sun 18th - breakfast at 1900 park fayre, check out of OKW (leave luggage) head to AK, once reunited with luggage, make way to villa. evening meal off site

mon 19th - presidents day...Walmart, pool day, bbq at the villa!

tues 20th - universal

wed 21st - volcano bay - weather depending, night time exploring the fabulous tacky gift shops on 192!

thurs 22nd - ? am, pm - rol at ak

fri 23rd - ioa

sat 24th - ? during day - night time old town and car show

sun 25th -ak (am), epcot (pm)

mon 26th - uni/ioa - for our favourite rides

tues 27th mk before flying home at 8.50pm

Edited at 07:36 AM.
katy341 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 17, 09:11 AM  
Link to this Post

My only thought is that in your first week or so, there seems to be a lot of back and forth that I couldn't be doing with myself.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 17, 03:39 PM  
Link to this Post
katy341
Imagineer

hmmm yeah I know what you mean - the reason behind it was just I thought that first few days will be up early but will probably be tired earlier so I thought if we came back to recharge our batteries - it may make us last longer at night?

it is feb though and at least the heat wont be against us and we should be able to cope better and maybe get more done...

I'm very open to suggestions for better days! xx
katy341 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 17, 08:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Mortimer Mouse
Imagineer

Mortimer Mouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
You might struggle to have pool time, then a meal in DS, then get to the parks before the fireworks. I would look at changing the Rainforest cafe, to a Fantastic package restaurant instead.

I think you still have one TS credit left, so you could go somewhere on the evening of the Sun 18th. Perhaps one of the AKL restuarants, or the Rainforest at AK.

I would also visit the outlets, at some point, especially for the Disney Store, as my kids got some real bargains there last time.

Have a great trip.
Mortimer Mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 17, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
katy341
Imagineer

Mobile

Oh really? I booked them for 5.30 there abouts and we are using our car so not relying on Disney transport... may have to re think...
I've just booked trails end at wilderness lodge

Thanks for shopping tip I will def put that on my list lol x
Old 26 Aug 17, 03:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Mortimer Mouse
Imagineer

Mortimer Mouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Yes, Fantasmic is on quite early in Feb - 7pm, and even though you have an ADR time, you can still be waiting to be seated for a while.
Plus just getting back to the car at DS is 10 minutes, then parking up at HS and getting into the park...

BTW Trails end is at Fort Wilderness, not Wilderness Lodge. Don't go to the wrong hotel !
I love Fort Wilderness. when you arrive at the gate, security greet you with 'Howdy'. It's all so chilled there and cowboy- like.
Mortimer Mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 17, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
katy341
Imagineer

Mobile

I knew it was fw not wl...im confusing myself with all the planning lol x