Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 22 Sep 17, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Joosebug1987
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Brilliant thanks :-)
I can't believe how much they charge to reserve seats... It's upset me as if I'd known Thomas cook would probably have won price for holiday x
Joosebug1987 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 17, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
We've flown Virgin to Vegas lots of times with no issues, we do usually try and sit in the bubble in PE though. Flying again on Monday so I'll pop back and let you know what it's like this time!
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 17, 10:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Joosebug1987
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Pussycat Doll View Post
We've flown Virgin to Vegas lots of times with no issues, we do usually try and sit in the bubble in PE though. Flying again on Monday so I'll pop back and let you know what it's like this time!
Aww brilliant sounds good - have an amazing time! :-)

We took the plunge and booked on Friday - very excited! Just upset at the seat reservation cost as its like tripple what some airlines charge! x
Joosebug1987 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 17, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by daytonababe View Post
Well the stag party should never have been allowed on board they were drinking in the airport we saw them in one of the pubs and also still drinking outside the departure gate .

My husband said they are going to be trouble and he was right .

I did speak to VA when I got home and they basically said they were aware of the issues But basically is very hard to determine if someone is drunk enough to deny boarding . The fact they were loud and obnoxious at the gate clearly wasn’t a clear enough indicator ;-)
Basically VA weren’t bothered .
Agreed , I did wonder just how drunk you'd have to be to be denied boarding as this fifty strong group boarded singing, shouting and swearing . (As they'd booked separately they were also scattered so were continually yelling to their mates or lurching up the aisles visiting) Virgin don't give a monkeys and my view is I prefer not to give my business to a company who know there is a problem but refuse to do anything about it. It's not fair on the other passengers or the crew.
It doesn't happen every flight but it happens too often.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List