Old 9 Mar 17, 10:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Bobsledwheels
Imagineer

Bobsledwheels's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 16
What a lovely first day - though I did mourn the loss of Laceys rear end!

USA: Jan 07 10n off-site // Jan 12 5n NYC, 11n I-Drive //
Oct 14 3 wks - Honeymoon! YC // Oct 16 Orlando 14n OKW // May 17 2n Cali adv & DL // Dec 18 10n AKL

PARIS: Sept 12 3n at SL // Nov 13 4n SL // Nov 15 4n SL (cut short) // Nov 16 4n NPB
TOKYO // HONG KONG: April 16 4 Days TKDL & TKDS // May 16 1 Day HKDL
CRUISES: Oct 14 4n Bahamian // June 15 7n Norwegian inaugural // Sept 15 11n WBTA // May 17 5n West coast // May 17 7n Alaskan // Dec 18 4n Bahamian
Bobsledwheels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 17, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post
nanasamboy
slightly serious Dibber

I am very jealous of Lacey. Why does nobody ever make me a balloon unicorn?! I don't think it's got anything to do with the fact I'm 30 and have usually got a child with me...

wow, the resorts look so beautiful at Christmas time. I always plan to schedule in a resort hopping day, to have a look around and it just never happens. I'm always too excited to go to the parks! Alice: (About the GF tree) "wowwww, it's wonderful!"

wow, that pizza looks amazing. And huge! Although that doesn't look much like sausage :/

Lovely first day, although such a relaxed day in Florida makes me a bit twitchy haha #mustplanallthethings
nanasamboy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 17, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bobsledwheels View Post
What a lovely first day - though I did mourn the loss of Laceys rear end!

TFR

Originally Posted by nanasamboy View Post
I am very jealous of Lacey. Why does nobody ever make me a balloon unicorn?! I don't think it's got anything to do with the fact I'm 30 and have usually got a child with me...

wow, the resorts look so beautiful at Christmas time. I always plan to schedule in a resort hopping day, to have a look around and it just never happens. I'm always too excited to go to the parks! Alice: (About the GF tree) "wowwww, it's wonderful!"

wow, that pizza looks amazing. And huge! Although that doesn't look much like sausage :/

Lovely first day, although such a relaxed day in Florida makes me a bit twitchy haha #mustplanallthethings
It's the big advantage of being lucky enough to have trips so close to each that we can do some other stuff rather than try to do all the rides. Living close to WDW must be amazing...

I love the fact that Alice is reading along too, I often wonder what Isabella will think as she gets older and realises hundreds of strangers have been reading about her from the age of 1!

I think balloon unicorn's are pretty niche to be honest. (Can I just say that every time I try to write 'unicorn' I misspell it as 'unicron')

tfr
Old 23 Mar 17, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

What a good day, I'd never really considered just travelling around looking at the resorts like that, might give that a try next time. I love Jo's ears - very festive. We loved the Candlelight Processional, although I'm not sure it would've interested our boys at Isabella's age.
Old 15 Apr 17, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
What a good day, I'd never really considered just travelling around looking at the resorts like that, might give that a try next time. I love Jo's ears - very festive. We loved the Candlelight Processional, although I'm not sure it would've interested our boys at Isabella's age.
It was a lot of fun, and really relaxing just being able to wander around and have a look.

I suspect we'll do the Candlelight Processional if we ever go back at that time of year.

TFR
Old 23 Apr 17, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Wow you all did so well on your first day getting up at a decent time and staying up until 10.30pm! Great day!
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 17, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
Wow you all did so well on your first day getting up at a decent time and staying up until 10.30pm! Great day!
Having such a chilled out first day probably helped.

TFR
Old 24 Apr 17, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Poor Lacey...

A lovely day - Id love to go at Christmas and see all the decorations and trees. Your pizza looks huge.

We love those Joffreys pink donuts
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 17, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
Poor Lacey...

A lovely day - Id love to go at Christmas and see all the decorations and trees. Your pizza looks huge.

We love those Joffreys pink donuts
Christmas, pizza, doughnuts... a great day all round

TFR
Old 24 Sep 17, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
bambikate
VIP Dibber

bambikate's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 25
Ahh great day! Love Via Napoli too. I love the idea of checking out all the Christmas decs at the resorts. I love the bird cage decoration! Gorgeous!

Great evening at Epcot too, seemed really chilled. The girls were really excited when they saw Isabella and the giant pink donut, a giant donut is on their "must do" list this year!

TFS xx

IG: _disneykate_
YouTube: DisneyKate
bambikate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List