Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 20 Apr 17, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
KittyBlackDog
Imagineer

Just binge read your last few days. Fab report as always and obviously looking forward to reading the next one!

TFS
KittyBlackDog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 17, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Cutiepie
Imagineer

Another super trip and what a lovely way to celebrate Isabella's birthday

I have enjoyed reading along as usual, thanks for sharing and I will look forward to reading about your next adventure!
Cutiepie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 17, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
dutchrose
Getting Excited

Just caught up! sounds like you all had a fab trip, i'd really love to go at Christmas time but the crowd levels do put me off (says me who has only ever travelled in the height of summer! ). Thanks for taking the time to do your report. Looking forward to the summer edition.
dutchrose is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 17, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Milner
Imagineer

Another excellent report thanks for sharing.
Hampton Lakes - October 2007, The Hamlets, Westhaven - July/August 2009, The Sanctuary, Westhaven - July/August 2012, Dibb Villa Highgate Park & 1 night at HRH - July 2015 2017 6 nights NY, 11 nights in Florida Dibb villa, Westhaven, Xmas 2018 Villa 1 night RPR 2019 7 nights in New York, 2020 Dibb Villa booked in Highlands, 3 nights in Cape Coral
Milner is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 17, 11:04 AM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

What a brilliant read! Isabella is an absolute cutie, a real credit to you both.
I would LOVE to go over Christmas/New Year, one day I'll make it happen!
Thanks for sharing, I look forward to your next adventure 😃

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 17, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaynew
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Thanks for sharing your trip. It's been a lovely read. We've just come back from the Rosen Inn at Pointe. The photo of Isabella on the hotel corridor was exactly where our room was. We were really happy with the hotel and weirdly found the room to be exactly the same as the one at POR! What was it u didn't like about it?
Old 23 Apr 17, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Fabulous trip report, thanks for sharing!
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 17, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tracynoe View Post
Loved it, thanks for sharing. Your little one is super beautiful
Thank you so much for reading and for your kind words

Originally Posted by Nesbits View Post
The whole trip sounds fun and special.

We stayed at wilderness lodge, it was good, I didn't feel cut off or too far out. It's a ridiculous price though!

And you've snook in a new pre-trippie, lucky us
It was a lovely trip, glad you enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Pavilion1983 View Post
Great trip report as always. Looks like you had a great time.
We definitely did

TFR

Originally Posted by nanasamboy View Post
The last day is always so sad, but it looks like yours was nice and chilled. Wilderness Lodge is another one I haven't explored yet - it reminds me a bit (from the photos) of the Grand Californian.

Glad you had an uneventful journey home. I am now imagining Boston have honoured Wolverine in the naming of their airport. One can hope

Thanks for sharing!
It turned out to be a nice way to end the holiday. It would've been cool if they did name it after Wolverine!

Originally Posted by pinktraceb View Post
Thanks for sharing. Love your trip reports!
Thanks for reading
Old 23 Apr 17, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Sounds like a lovely last morning & trip home! A Christmas trip really sounds special with all the decorations and special events! So lovely for Isabella to have her birthday there too.

Thanks for sharing again (& we always feel that way leaving booze behind ) xx
It was a lovely time of year to go, really special.

Thanks for reading and commenting

Originally Posted by vics18 View Post
Ah so many sad selfies on the last day
Left alcohol? shame on you!
Ugh the trip home sounded pretty terrible.

Lovely trip though, enjoyed reading about it very much
I know, I know Bad Sears.

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by ely3857 View Post
Fab holiday. X
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Buffton View Post
Loved reading along. A lovely relaxed holiday with your lovely family! Thanks so much for writing all this up for us to read. Now off to read the next PTR! Lizzie
Thanks Lizzie, and thanks for the IG comments too.

TFR

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Loved reading along as usual you seemed to have had a great time. Off to read your pre trippie now

Joan
Thanks you so much Joan. So glad you enjoyed it, thank you for your comments.

Originally Posted by HEMANCLOFTY View Post
Another great trippie Stu, thanks for sharing it.

New plans sound fab too - not long now (you lucky Sears &#128512
Thanks for reading. 89 days and counting, got to make the most of those Annual Passes!

Originally Posted by Pumba75 View Post
Thanks for all the hard work on the trippie, another great one.

Wilderness Lodge is on your our bucket list of places to stay, we've loved wandering around the resort when we've been visiting to eat at Whispering Canyon - hopefully one day!

Right, on to your new pre-trip report!
Thank you, I genuinely enjoy writing them, it's such a lovely way to document our trip and gives me the opportunity to relive it.

TFR

Originally Posted by eleele View Post
A great read, I was laughing my head off in some parts!

Thanks for writing this up, glad you had such a fab holiday
Thanks for laughing!

Glad you enjoyed it

Originally Posted by dixonsontour View Post
Thank you really enjoyed your trip report
Thank you for reading

Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer81 View Post
Loved reading this! Off to read your PTR now!
Thank you, glad you enjoyed it

Originally Posted by beth21 View Post
Thanks for taking the time to do a trippy enjoyed reading about your adventures your little girl is lovely
Thank you for taking the time to read it, glad you enjoyed it

Originally Posted by LaurenPickle View Post
A great trip report, except for the lack of photo of the bus driver. We need to know who to watch out for

We considered Wilderness Lodge for next year as it seemed to technically be close to MK, but actually getting about on Disney transport from there seems a right palaver. Breakfast looks fab though, might have to add that to the list.
I did consider getting a photo of him but then thought better of it.

Breakfast was really good, definitely recommend it

TFR

Originally Posted by NikNak View Post
Really enjoyed this report. Christmas is such a fab time of year to go!
It really is! TFR

Originally Posted by Bobsledwheels View Post
Im always so sad when your TRs end - until I reach the actual end and realise you're off fairly soon and there will [hopefully] be another one coming!

Summer is a long way away though... hows about a cheeky May bank holiday trip? I reckon you've got enough time to plan it..? :P

As always - thanks for a fab report!
Thanks Diane, so nice of you to say so.

No bank holiday trip, but only 89 days till the summer trip

TFR

Originally Posted by Twinklestar1 View Post
I have loved catching up with your trip reports - thanks for sharing
Thanks for reading, glad you enjoyed it

Originally Posted by EJSakaAnna View Post
Thanks for another great report Sears ! Looking forward to following this summers trip on IG.

Out of interest...How does Isabella store all her pressed penny's? She must have a fair collection! x
Thanks for your comments Emily, and for following

At the moment Isabella has her considerable pressed penny collection in a bag but you can get collector books so we'll probably get one of those for her at some point.

TFR

Originally Posted by Tartan Tigger View Post
Another great trip report. Thanks for sharing it, really enjoyed reading them. 😀
Thank you, glad you enjoyed it

Originally Posted by mouselover22 View Post
Loved it! Although gutted to come to the end of another Sear family trippie A huge thank you for taking the time to share your holiday with us... again

I'm off to read your pre-trippie
Glad you enjoyed it reading, thanks for your comments

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
I absolutely love when people go on their 'last' trip and then more and more follow, makes me so happy!

Really enjoyed reading about the resorts during the holidays and how different your trip was to the norm, thank you!
Thank you for your nice comments, TFR

Originally Posted by PumpkinKitty View Post
Another fantastic report .
Looking forward to the next !
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by 2littleboys View Post
Thank you again for an excellent trip report. Off to read about your upcoming Summer Adventure now!
Glad you enjoyed it,

TFR

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
A good trip home, shame Premium Economy didn't live up to expectations. We're booked BA PE on the way home from our West Coast Trip this year, I really hope it is worth the extra, although through advice on the Dibb I did get it for £95 each so not too bad really.

Thanks for sharing your trip and I'll look forward to reading along on your next trip.
Thank you for your comments and for reading along it.

Originally Posted by KittyBlackDog View Post
Just binge read your last few days. Fab report as always and obviously looking forward to reading the next one!

TFS
Glad you enjoyed it

TFR

Originally Posted by Cutiepie View Post
Another super trip and what a lovely way to celebrate Isabella's birthday

I have enjoyed reading along as usual, thanks for sharing and I will look forward to reading about your next adventure!
Thanks for the comments, and for reading. Glad you enjoyed it

Old 23 Apr 17, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dutchrose View Post
Just caught up! sounds like you all had a fab trip, i'd really love to go at Christmas time but the crowd levels do put me off (says me who has only ever travelled in the height of summer! ). Thanks for taking the time to do your report. Looking forward to the summer edition.
It was a lot of fun, and I'm sure with some careful planning you can avoid the crowds - it can't be that much worse than the height of summer surely (I'm sure somebody can confirm that)?

TFR

Originally Posted by Milner View Post
Another excellent report thanks for sharing.
Thank you for reading and for your comments Carole

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
What a brilliant read! Isabella is an absolute cutie, a real credit to you both.
I would LOVE to go over Christmas/New Year, one day I'll make it happen!
Thanks for sharing, I look forward to your next adventure 😃
Thank you for your lovely comments.

TFR

Originally Posted by Jaynew View Post
Thanks for sharing your trip. It's been a lovely read. We've just come back from the Rosen Inn at Pointe. The photo of Isabella on the hotel corridor was exactly where our room was. We were really happy with the hotel and weirdly found the room to be exactly the same as the one at POR! What was it u didn't like about it?
We had no problem with the room (aside from the rubbish Mr Coffee!) but we didn't really like the amount of smoking that was going on around the resort. It was literally like walking through clouds of smoke wherever we went on the hotel grounds; this is despite notices displayed around the hotel saying that no smoking was allowed. People had ashtrays outside their rooms, so the housekeeping staff were obviously leaving them for the guests. That's not something we've ever experienced before, on or off Disney.

Also, being woken up at 2 o'clock in the morning on NYE/NYD wasn't great, especially as the staff were obviously not doing anything about it. Again, not something I've ever experienced or expected.

TFR