Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Old 9 May 17, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
PrincessRella
slightly serious Dibber

PrincessRella's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Wedding Chat!

Hi all,

Thought it might be a nice idea to start a thread so those planning their wedding (any type/any where!) can all chat together.

We're getting married at Paradise Cove in March 2018 and are in the midst of lots of planning (I love it really ) - would be great to chat weddings/wedding planning with other Dibber Bride-to-be's
PrincessRella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 17, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
fleur_charms
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by PrincessRella View Post
Hi all,

Thought it might be a nice idea to start a thread so those planning their wedding (any type/any where!) can all chat together.

We're getting married at Paradise Cove in March 2018 and are in the midst of lots of planning (I love it really ) - would be great to chat weddings/wedding planning with other Dibber Bride-to-be's
We're doing a Memories wedding in Sept 2018! Can't book until ten months out so just waiting for December 24th now! We've booked a 5 night stay at AKL and then we'll have 2 weeks off sit .

I'm stressing atm even though it's so far away about the marriage license. I'm so baffled about the process eee
fleur_charms is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 17, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
nicola09
Earning More Ears

Mobile

We get married on June 5th this year at Paridse Cove! Not long now 🙈
nicola09 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 17, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
tinkerbell24
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I still don't have a date confirmed yet but our holiday is booked for April 2018. I'm hoping to get a date a few days after we arrive so we can enjoy the rest of the holiday. Looking at either paradise cove or st James cathedral then hopefully back to our resort for dinner/fireworks.
tinkerbell24 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 17, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post
tinkerbell24
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by nicola09 View Post
How exciting! Hope it's everything you hope for and more
tinkerbell24 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 17, 05:21 AM  
Link to this Post
PrincessRella
slightly serious Dibber

PrincessRella's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by fleur_charms View Post
We're doing a Memories wedding in Sept 2018! Can't book until ten months out so just waiting for December 24th now! We've booked a 5 night stay at AKL and then we'll have 2 weeks off sit .

I'm stressing atm even though it's so far away about the marriage license. I'm so baffled about the process eee
I'm exactly the same about the marriage license! Our wedding planner offers a service of taking care of it for us for $195 but the Control Freak in me wants to do it myself...

That will be a very exciting Christmas Eve for sure! Have you decided on where you're choosing for the ceremony?x
PrincessRella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 17, 05:23 AM  
Link to this Post
PrincessRella
slightly serious Dibber

PrincessRella's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by nicola09 View Post
So exciting! Nice choice of wedding venue Are you all set now or do you still have a few things on your to-do list?x
Old 11 May 17, 05:26 AM  
Link to this Post
PrincessRella
slightly serious Dibber

PrincessRella's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by tinkerbell24 View Post
I still don't have a date confirmed yet but our holiday is booked for April 2018. I'm hoping to get a date a few days after we arrive so we can enjoy the rest of the holiday. Looking at either paradise cove or st James cathedral then hopefully back to our resort for dinner/fireworks.
Lovely! Your wedding countdown will be close-ish to mine Good idea about having it a few days after you arrive. We arrive on the 8th and marry on the 14th but the bulk of our guests arrive on the 11th.
Dinner and fireworks is a great idea, what resort are you staying in?x
Old 11 May 17, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post

We arrive on the 28th September and get married at Lake Buena Vista Resort in their garden gazebo on the 3rd October. We've booked through Stay Happy Stay in Love and our planner is named Pat. She's lovely, very helpful and has gone out of her way for us to secure our date as its a special date to us being my grandparents wedding anniversary.

We have our evening meal booked at Narcooses that night and hoping to go into Epcot for Illuminations after. I will be changing out of my wedding dress as I've had a princess style dress and worried the heat, but doing so has enabled us to go into Epcot after for Illuminations.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 17, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post
tinkerbell24
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by PrincessRella View Post
Lovely! Your wedding countdown will be close-ish to mine Good idea about having it a few days after you arrive. We arrive on the 8th and marry on the 14th but the bulk of our guests arrive on the 11th.
Dinner and fireworks is a great idea, what resort are you staying in?x
We are currently booked into POR but are considering changing to either OKW or SSR. We love POR but the villas provide so much more space and we always like to try somewhere new. We are planning on booking Grand Floridian for the night before and night of the wedding if we move to a villa as our little treat away from everyone else lol