Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 24 Jul 17, 12:35 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
the long walk home has also been posted - click here to read - it does get a bit more emotional

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 17, 02:29 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by sandshal View Post
Blimey, think I may have something in my eye ... Joes thank you did it. Love it when our boys show appreciation like that so know how you must have felt.

Are we likely to bump into you at AMI this year? Still waiting to hear all about the next trip.

Sharon
Pre Trip report now posted and no AMI this year- we are on a budget!

You can read it here but if you need any more AMI info please do Pm me - will miss it with a passion.

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

Edited at 12:54 AM.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 17, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
A lovely last day that was high on emotion

Joan
Old 24 Jul 17, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
sandshal
Imagineer

Originally Posted by walt4it View Post
Pre Trip report now posted and no AMI this year- we are on a budget!

You can read it here but if you need any more AMI info please do Pm me - will miss it with a passion.
Hiya, that's a shame. I've packed the map you sent me before last years trip, was very useful. Trouble is the tickets are so ridiculously expensive now somethings got to give, our accommodation at AMI didn't fall far short of Ł200/night with the exchange rate either

sandshal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 17, 11:26 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
My word, you've captured so much sentiment and emotion in this day. On the same page as you with Spectro, MEP and Wishes. And you should be so proud of your boys!
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 17, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Dixiechic
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Having just got back ourselves, I'm in tears reading this! Hope you are enjoying your current trip
Old 1 Aug 17, 12:27 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Taffy1959 View Post
Oh wow I've got a tear in my eye reading this, what a lovely way to end your holiday.

I love an ending like this - it makes it all worthwhile and it also means that all that has gone before has meant so much to us all.
Appreciate you reading along - enjoy the final days of your countdown

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
I've woken up this morning on our pre travel day to your final day instalment. Oh boy you've certainly got me wiping... My boy turns 13 after our holiday in august, he has been on a school trip this last week and he has not missed us at all!

Thank you for sharing all of your days, the good times and the frustrations, they all go to making a magical holiday and it certainly seems like this has been one for you guys. I hope your next one is as amazing this was.
Still one more day to go although it is the day I most dread - coming home, you are possibly best stopping here. Thanks for such a a lovely post and I hope your holiday is as memorable as this one was for us.
Our 13 yr old has recently returned from a school trip to Croatia and did not miss us one bit too, if that is a help.

have a great holiday and hope you have a wonderful time

Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
Great end to the holiday! Not long now until you are back!

We are back and soaking up the fun once again - your countdown looks great - hope you have a fab time

thanks for your continued reading, much appreciated

Old 7 Aug 17, 05:17 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by collybird View Post
I quite fancy doing Pin Quest, although I'm not sure my wallet will agree! If we find ourselves at a loose end we might participate.

I am SO glad we didn't know that we were seeing Wishes for the last time. I would have been a wreck. We had the Dessert Party booked last year but the show was cancelled because of the weather, we rejigged our plans and saw the show two days later. I am so glad we did.

I 'm still unsure that I will get over Wishes - it holds such memories of the boys growing up.
As for Pinquest - I'm looking at present and it appears to have been removed altogether -shame really. They have added many more sorcerers of the MK cards rather than this one.

Enjoy the final days of your countdown and as always thanks for reading.

Originally Posted by jemima2 View Post
😭😭 yep def Joes thankyou did it ! 😍
xx- sorry!

Originally Posted by EJSakaAnna View Post
What an emotional farewell! Great last day in MK & fabulous way to say goodbye . Thanks for sharing xx
Thank you for reading and posting a comment, it always makes me go back and look at what I have typed once again

It was emotional and I am just thankful we went to see our very last Wishes.

Originally Posted by flo-tinka View Post
Your last Wishes recount is beautiful. Joes thank you certainly put paid to my dry eyes too
Thanks for continuing to share
Thank you for continued reading!

Joe has the ability to just say the right thing at the right time - not good on days like this

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
What a completely emotional last day, I've got tears in my eyes. What fantastic memories you've made on this trip. It's been such a fab report to read.
Thank you for reading all the way to the near end - never sure if the emotion of the day comes across in words - having seen all go the posts above - I 'm proud that I have been able to make you part of what we felt on our final Wishes day

Originally Posted by mick View Post
A lovely last day that was high on emotion

Joan
Thank you Joan

Old 11 Aug 17, 06:01 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by mossyflossy View Post
My word, you've captured so much sentiment and emotion in this day. On the same page as you with Spectro, MEP and Wishes. And you should be so proud of your boys!

Thanks Ruth,
Glad you can see where I am writing this from, might be personal but it is always good to know that it is understood by others with a similar love of WDW.
As for the boys - always proud of them- if that stops, they can pay their own way here

Have a great holiday and hope we get to catch up

Old 1 Sep 17, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
KittyBlackDog
Imagineer

Bless Joe for for coming up with the right words yet again.

A heartfelt day of love and memories
KittyBlackDog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List