Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 5 Sep 17, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
jas72
VIP Dibber

Royal Caribbean offering "Free" drinks on next year's cruise

Might be interesting to some.

I just looked and and inside cabin now costs 650£ more per person than the pre "free" drinks prices. Still if you didn't know the original price...
jas72 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 17, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Cutiepie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jas72 View Post
Might be interesting to some.

I just looked and and inside cabin now costs 650£ more per person than the pre "free" drinks prices. Still if you didn't know the original price...
I priced my cruise with the 'free' drinks package & it's £1570 more for the 4 of us than what we paid!
Cutiepie is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 17, 10:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Dinglebert
Imagineer

Dinglebert's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
As usual with RCI the total price ends up just about the same. All they do is move the different parts of the price around.
Dinglebert is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 17, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
dismamx2
VIP Dibber

We booked a RCI cruise last month for June 2018 and a couple of days ago I saw the offer for the free drinks package and felt a bit miffed that I didn't wait to book. I priced it up and couldn't believe it was almost €1200 more expensive now
dismamx2 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 17, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
TinkerBabe
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Chair1519 View Post
As usual with RCI the total price ends up just about the same. All they do is move the different parts of the price around.
Absolutely agree...we have cruised with them for many years and they are my favourite cruise line, but my eyes are wide open to this pricing strategy. We prefer to book early when the prices are most reasonable, then we add on extras like drinks packages and internet when they are doing a promo offer, usually 30% off. Strangely they don't often promote this, you have to login to your booking and then sometimes you see there is a promotion available.
Old 15 Sep 17, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Tor32
Imagineer

Mobile

I'm holding out for a drinks offer on the cruise planner. 🤞
Tor32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 17, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Cutiepie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tor32 View Post
me too!
Cutiepie is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 17, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Cloverlady
Imagineer

Originally Posted by TinkerBabe View Post
then we add on extras like drinks packages and internet when they are doing a promo offer, usually 30% off. Strangely they don't often promote this, you have to login to your booking and then sometimes you see there is a promotion available.
That's useful to know
We are sailing on Navigator Of The Seas next April and were thinking of adding a drinks package, so any promotion on that price will be very helpful
Cloverlady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 17, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Ciano
Imagineer

Ciano's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Tor32 View Post
Ohh that sounds interesting..can I ask how do you know when its available? Do u have to keep logging on?
Old 15 Sep 17, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Tor32
Imagineer

Mobile

I just keep logging on to the cruise planner every once in a while and keep an eye on various pages/blogs. At the moment the deluxe package for just the two of us is £800 for the week!
Tor32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List