Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 22 Jul 17, 08:44 AM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Ellibop View Post
Wow, what a great and totally entertaining trip report! It's made me really excited for our trip next month.

We stayed at the Beach Club last year, so was lovely to read your thoughts on that - I would recommend it hugely, especially for relaxing evenings on the boardwalk, and the ease of walking back from Epcot and DHS.

We found the DDP a real bind last year, even though we enjoyed some great meals on it, and ended up cancelling reservations from our second week as we felt too tied by having to dash around and go out again when we didn't feel like it. Looking forward to sampling the more easy-going QSDP this time, especially with 2 daily snack credits now!

Anyway, sorry for my massive ramble - thank you for a fantastic trip report xxx
Thank you for reading! Really glad you enjoyed the report.

That's interesting re the DDP - I felt like a bit of a traitor to the Dibb when we realised we weren't enjoying the plan as much as we expected to. Mind you no doubt in November I'll be bemoaning the lack of proper plates and cutlery on the QSDP. Haha.

I'm seriously envious of your Beach Club stay. And not long to wait at all - you'll have a wonderful time.

Thanks again for commenting.
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 17, 05:02 PM  
Link to this Post
tabbycat
Apprentice Imagineer

Thanks for sharing your trip report I've really enjoyed it and managed to read it all in one go. Can't wait for the next one and really happy that your cat and Andy are ok
Old 9 Aug 17, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Thank you for writing. It's been great to share your adventures.

You really should look into doing an onsite DLP trip, it doesn't have to be expensive, particularly as you can go midweek in term time. It wasn't until we stayed onsite that we discovered our real love for DLP.

Glad to hear Andy is better and hope things are going well for you both - and the kitties of course.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 17, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by tabbycat View Post
Thanks for sharing your trip report I've really enjoyed it and managed to read it all in one go. Can't wait for the next one and really happy that your cat and Andy are ok
Thank you! Can't believe you read it all in one go! Really glad you enjoyed it. Not long til the next one.
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 17, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
Thank you for writing. It's been great to share your adventures.

You really should look into doing an onsite DLP trip, it doesn't have to be expensive, particularly as you can go midweek in term time. It wasn't until we stayed onsite that we discovered our real love for DLP.

Glad to hear Andy is better and hope things are going well for you both - and the kitties of course.
Thank you Gill - really appreciate you taking the time to comment on every instalment. Sorry it's taken me so long to reply.

I definitely (in no small part due to your TRs) want to spend more time at DLP. We are planning another trip to WDW in 2019 then I think that'll be us priced out for a few years - Star Wars will just have to wait. So I think I'll need a little top-up, DLP will be the very thing. Just seen you're going back in a couple of weeks - hope you have a fabulous time.
Old 26 Sep 17, 02:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Harry
Imagineer

Harry's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Only just read your trip reports... I can blame you to my boss at the late non sleeping hours marvelling at your fantastic descriptions and events that we all know and love too well... loved it from start to finish... bravo!

"... he is moving like a TREMENDOUS machine... "
Harry is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 17, 08:35 AM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Harry View Post
Only just read your trip reports... I can blame you to my boss at the late non sleeping hours marvelling at your fantastic descriptions and events that we all know and love too well... loved it from start to finish... bravo!
Oh thank you for your lovely comment. Glad you enjoyed the report. And please pass my condolences to your boss. Haha!
Old 1 Jan 18, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post

I decided I need to start reading some trip reports again and saw your Christmas one but then spotted this one in your sig and went back to the beginning... loved it! Thanks for writing and letting us follow along. Made me realise I really to need to do a report for our trip this year, I remember so much more of the trip I documented than the one I didn't!

Off to read the next one now
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 18, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Fluzz View Post
I decided I need to start reading some trip reports again and saw your Christmas one but then spotted this one in your sig and went back to the beginning... loved it! Thanks for writing and letting us follow along. Made me realise I really to need to do a report for our trip this year, I remember so much more of the trip I documented than the one I didn't!

Off to read the next one now
Ahh thank you for giving this one a go! Hopefully it will make some of the jokes and references in the current TR make a bit more sense. Glad you enjoyed it!

I'd always recommend a trip report - it can be agony writing and posting it all up as it takes so long but it is really worth it to look back on.
Old 17 May 18, 02:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Moondust99
Looking for my Ears

Sorry for getting to this so late! I felt like I'd be a bit weird commenting on every post so late to the party, but I couldn't not say anything because this was so enjoyable! I hope you're both doing ok and I'm glad this was a mostly great trip, I love your writing style and found the report hilarious, and now I've finished it I feel sad too! I'm looking forward to catching up with the rest of them and to future ones
Moondust99 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List